"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npor
    so basically, you're calling her easy? isn't that just like calling her a trick, or a ho?
    LMAO Breezie is her name buddy,relax pimp

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
      you betta get those digits Phil....she even graduated HS

Comment

that's her name?
        didn't notice that.
        that word has a completely different meaning here in savannah.
        black girls at my school get pissed when they're called it.
        oh well.

here's the most recent picture of me. i'm in the grey. we were all pretty fucked up. it was saturday night. haha.
        Last edited by npor; 12-17-2007, 08:45 PM.

Comment

LMAO!!!! You guys are HILARIOUS. My girl Nicole called me and was cracking up off this thread lol. I was like what's up and she told me what ya'll said and I had to read it lol. I appreciate the compliments. Mr Phil, what's up?? lol.. I'm pointing you out homie.. bcuz you was like wuddup, so wuddup playa pimp LOL! Me, tired and half frozen.. I just washed my car like a dumb ass (not the cb), it's dead LMAO! It will be brought back to life pretty soon. Anywho, what's going on guys?? I really do appreciate the compliments lol, I didn't know I would get that many damn responses LOL, I must look fly.. is that the right word lol??

NICOLE.. your hot!! AND YOU KNOW IT.. quit playin lol, I LOVE YOUUUUUU!

Mr Phil.. we need to talk lol.. pm me whats up

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Oh and btw.. my username is BREEZIEbabyyy and my REAL name is Keanna pronounced Key-Yah-Na

Thats just for the record lol

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy

first off ,here's your boy

Comment

LMAO!!!! You guys are HILARIOUS. My girl Nicole called me and was cracking up off this thread lol. I was like what's up and she told me what ya'll said and I had to read it lol. I appreciate the compliments. Mr Phil, what's up?? lol.. I'm pointing you out homie.. bcuz you was like wuddup, so wuddup playa pimp LOL! Me, tired and half frozen.. I just washed my car like a dumb ass (not the cb), it's dead LMAO! It will be brought back to life pretty soon. Anywho, what's going on guys?? I really do appreciate the compliments lol, I didn't know I would get that many damn responses LOL, I must look fly.. is that the right word lol??

oh shit, you betta get at her Phil She must be cool cause she friends with my homie Nicole is always a plus
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

aww.. you've got a pretty smile and you've got beautiful eyes!

Comment

girl your crazy, aint nothing hot about me, except hot flashes girl you know you look good. me on teh other hand eh

oh and I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

oh shit, you betta get at her Phil She must be cool cause she friends with my homie Nicole is always a plus
                      LMAO, Nicole is my sister from another mother I swear haha

Comment

aww.. you've got a pretty smile and you've got beautiful eyes!
                        thanks ma,let's take this in the bedroom (i mean PM)

Comment

so if you are friends with me its a plus ok sounds good to me. Keanna is hella cool, she is my hommie like my twin sista but black I <3 you Keanna

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

LMAO! Nicole your funny you know your beautiful.. you gun make me hurt you if you don't doubting yourself!! I promise I will get you if you dont' stop it lol. I LOVE YOUUUUUU lol. Tell the babies I said HEYYYYYYY Auntie Keynana said be good (will never happen huh) LMAO!!

Comment

LMAO! Nicole your funny you know your beautiful.. you gun make me hurt you if you don't doubting yourself!! I promise I will get you if you dont' stop it lol. I LOVE YOUUUUUU lol. Tell the babies I said HEYYYYYYY Auntie Keynana said be good (will never happen huh) LMAO!!
                              haha keynana, reminds me of banana Gav was like, who is this, oh its keynana hahahha it was funny as hell. girl your crazy, move to kc now bitch

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                                haha keynana, reminds me of banana Gav was like, who is this, oh its keynana hahahha it was funny as hell. girl your crazy, move to kc now bitch
                                LOL I'm trying goshhhhhhh, give a sister a break LMAO! I promise I'll be moving up there soon.. maybe next year, keep ya fingers crossed lol

Comment

Working...
                                X