Anyone here works in a Grocery store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here works in a Grocery store?

I work at a Grocery store call Thriftway and I love. I get to see really hot babes and MILFS hahaha and I love helping them out. I am currently a Helper clerk and Night crew. Its not a bad job for part time during the day and fulltime at night. The pay could be better, but the union is already taking a lot from me damn bastards. In all its pretty fun.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Meh, its been done...

Comment

Damn, I remember those MILF days...They are so easy too. I guess they get horny as hell when they get older.

Comment

meh, starbucks has girls from all ages
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I get all the office old ladies at my place, but my boss is 24, athletic, and a she.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Yeah i work at Rosauers, its a grocery store based out of spokane. And we have a thirftway here in my town. i work in hood river.

i get paid 14.20 and i work on the night crew..
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I did 5 years at a grocery store, from 15 and a half to close to 21. I will never work with people again. Not that bad a job, mindnumbingly dull, but hey I was good at it and didn't get hassled. Although in 5 years I was promoted from bagger to cashier, so I couldn't have been THAT good.

I have stories of the chaos I created though. I was not the model employee.

Comment

yah. yah. I work in a grocery store in the Deli. Some nights we just lean against the counter, grab some pizza and just stare down all the tight asses. Hey everyone's gotta eat, even the hot ladies, just a matter of time before they come to get groceries. Not to mention we can smoke up in the cooler. Always makes the shift go by nicely...

Comment

Working...
                X