Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wudjagetwudjagewudjaget? (What did you get for Christmas?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wudjagetwudjagewudjaget? (What did you get for Christmas?)

Early, I know I already exchanged gifts with my fiancee... tonight is at my mom's house, and tomorrow is at her parent's house.

So far, I got some socks, some beef jerkey, a soldering kit, and a valve spring compressor (she had a little help on that one... )

I figure this thread will at least be around when everyone else opens their stuff. I'm never quick enough to get these threads up before someone else!

I'm afraid to see what some people are going to get on this board. If its labeled as a 'back massager' or 'water pipe', then I'm out.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Y0 im gettin a digi, some shoes, some clothes, some cologne, a new hat, money, a cd, ps2 game, and i hope a wadd of cash from my grandparents so i can get the car i want so bad...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Well i bought myself a sick poker set for $40. Great deal.

www.bigtexgaming.com

Comment

my girl got me rear speakers for my civic, a brand new dremel kit with everything included and window rain visors so far. oh yea and my integra gs cluster. ill update when i get all my goods.

Comment

my girl bought me a skunk2 camber kit for my civic, and i bought myself an lsd. yay!

Comment

A list...

Dad: Optima Yellow top Deep Cycle
              Mom: A bunch of CD's
              New G/F: A North Face Jacket
              Old G/F: A bracelet (really a bribe to get the cam so I can download the dyno vid onto my computer)

Me: I buy myself shit on a weekly basis. This week is nothing out of the ordinary...Turbo housing, H23 head, ARP bolts, A North face Jacket, 2 pairs of Timberland boots....and maybe even more to come.

Then again, I buy stuff for everyone whenever, so really this time its just under a tree.

Comment

So far.

-I.O.U Cards
                -Fruit Cakes
                -Coal
                -Some potting soil.

Uh yeah........
                "form follows function."
                Louis Sullivan

Comment

New whip in spring, since i cant have a car freshmen year at College.
                  *most likely audi a4, or impreza RS, or Acura, havent really decided.

Plane tickets to Florida

Blow up doll.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Rims and tires, gig of ram, some clothes and cologne

Comment

HP pavilion laptop from my gf so far earlier in the month...
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

nothing yet....

Comment

custom built comp that i know of.... they tried hiding it but i tripped over it... and i was like... daaaaaym that shits kinda nice...

SOLD!

Comment

So far?

Knight Rider Season 2

Comment

As of right now
                              5 Drawer Craftsman tool chest
                              Brembo Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors all the way around
                              Some money

Originally posted by Dr.x
                              You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Working...
                              X