No announcement yet.

Maple's License Suspended Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to listen to more whining. I give him till day 5. Plus cops love to search forums every now and then to check up on what the deal is. BTW 30 dollars is a lot better than ending up in jail.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      pretty soon that will be the least of your worries. later.
      Cold bluuuudid[/rick james]

All the money you've scammed, all the stuff you have, and you can't throw together some cash to pay this off? Aren't you still injured? If you're not working, and not in school, where do you need to go? So many questions...man now I know how my parents feel when I do stupid shit...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

in the st. patty's day thread, he was boasting about contributing to the delinquency of minors and scoring weed???!!!

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

v1 should be in the car, and drivin in prov wit no license aint a big deal

lose the titnt

Comment

is there a ban for stupidity?

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by floored
              drivin in prov wit no license aint a big deal
              According to MA state law, it is a "criminal motor vehicle violation". Suspension from 60 days to one year, $500 to reinstate...plus potential jail time, of course.
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                According to MA state law, it is a "criminal motor vehicle violation". Suspension from 60 days to one year, $500 to reinstate...plus potential jail time, of course.

That's only if i get pulled over in MA. Has nothing if im in other states

Comment

Well Guy's I made it to providence. Didn't see one cop along the way which was cool. Once i hit RI i knew i was safe. Now im just trying to find something to do tonight

Milage while suspended: 78 Miles

Might go to the store to get some booze.

Ill update tommrow night. Cheers!

Comment

later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

TypeG is killing this thread!!!! It's one thing to do dumb shit...it's another thing to take pride in it!!! You're just smart enough to know the shit you do is dumb, but on top of that you want to be commended for it...

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG

later.
                        someone has a little crush on maple

Comment

Just to let you know the outcome of people boasting of illegal crap they do on webforums... usually only ends up with the rest of the members laughing, since it wont last long.

Example
                          John Parks.. a joke to society. He used to drive a crown vic modded up to look like a police car. He went on his local forum, and said it was fun when he pulled out in front of motorcycles doing over 90mph.. stating that they had never hit him, but he saw many nasty wrecks due to his actions. This guy thought he was all funny, and now he has a webiste made just for him. http://www.johnparkssucks.com/ A week after his postings, the local news station took up the story, and had a chat with him, after a police officer had a nice talk with him, his police look alike daily driver had to be stripped down and auctioned off... havent checked up on the status as of yet, but they are currently looking for the people who were run off the road by this guy in an effort to lock him up. If you know anyone who may have been pulled over by him or run off the road, check out that link above. I am pretty sure he was located in MD

All that because he thought he was big and bad and wanted to post his stupid BS up on a local forum to "look cool" If you drive every one of these days.. while suspended, and dont get caught, I will be truley suprized. Especially since you whine once a day about being pulled over. Im sorry, but even a person with the worst luck doesnt get pulled over as often as you, so I am sure most of the time, the officers have a legitimate excuse.

But, I did see on F&F3 that if you keep all your lights off, and take the brake light bulbs out at night, they wont be able to see you.

None of this post, especially the end is supposed to be attempted on the street. Any actions taken are at your own risk and not my problem.

Comment

i went like 6months on a suspended drove everyday. only got caught cuz some bitch hit me.

i do think its kind of stupid to make an online diary thouigh. where in prov r u ?!

Comment

i say day 60. He will be on his way home, thinking he got through it without a ticket and BAM, there go those beautiful lights..

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

maple...you're my hero!

Comment

Working...
                                X