• Show
Clear All

yea ok. my car is slow... yours is fast.... of course.. h22 type S > h22

happy now!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
      yea ok. my car is slow... yours is fast.... of course.. h22 type S > h22

happy now!
      i though you said you where leaving hmmmmm still wandering around nowhere to go huh leave this thread guy dont hate appreciate. go and get abducted again and just disappear bro bounce

Comment

:sigh:

Somebody needs a day to cool off...

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          i blew the first motor up purposely the second one i took out for more better accomplishments. No motor lasts with high power and boost. You never made either. And your swap record is still slow 13 hours is a joke to me. Ive been turbo you dont know anything about turbo nor made any numbers you never made anything i make kits im makin money your nothing to me.
          Originally posted by h22sparkle
          you can stick with your damnnear stock h22 motor i made that car and motor and put it through daily punishment on high boost power daily driven youve done neither and as for the other motor which was an f22 a i never blew that motor i took it out myself and threw it in the back yard and threw in the built one. So get your facts straight btw your still a loser . You stay hatin what you can never have and thats a fast car so just do me a favor remove yourself from this thread. My intercooler piping still ownz joo
          honestly it seems like you have some sort of inferiority complex. more better accomplishments... what, boosting a stock prelude motor with bent up pipes you got from work? i can do swaps in under 13 hours too, if i left customers with non-running cars like you you needed a shop to do your turbo for you, and you dont have a clue how to figure out on your own how to actually get a type-s running...

and im still a loser ey, thats why under my name it says Moderator, and under yours it says Banned.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
          X