No announcement yet.

Happy Anniversary!!! TWENTY YEARS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap, sandman! I was wondering if you were still around!
    You still in Vineland? I've been working down there for the last 4 years. I drive past that UPS Store every day (somehow I remember you worked there... can't remember what day it is, but I remember that!)
    I know I'm 4 months late on this...

Comment

That's really cool that you remember that lol. I worked at that store for 11 years, then left to go work for T-Mobile for 4 years until Covid and I got laid off. Now I work for Inspira in their IT department. Got married in '21, moved into a new house in Millville in '22. Still driving my '08 Civic (ride it till the wheels fall off). I hit up FaceBook marketplace, ebay, etc every so often looking for a manual CB in decent condition, but everything I find is either in beat to crap, automatic, more money than I can spare to buy a car for sheer sentiment, or too far away.

Comment

That's awesome, man. Congrats on getting married!
        If you ever see a blue Volvo 240 rolling around, that's me!

And yeah, CBs are hard to find around here in decent shape. There are a couple bordeaux red ones rotting away in driveways on E Chestnut. I keep thinking I should knock on the door and make an offer... but I can't take on another project. I already have two in mind that I want... in addition to my Volvo and my Miata... my wife is gonna make me sleep in the garage if I'm not careful!
        Attached Files

Comment

20 years? That's crazy! What's up everybody!?
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX View Post
            20 years? That's crazy! What's up everybody!?
            Whoa! MRX!

How are you Antoine?

Comment

Doin' good over here. Living in Socal still tuning professionally but at a startup engine company. Some side tuning as well. And the family is growing up. What about you?!?
              Last edited by MRX; 07-05-2024, 05:40 PM.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I am sill here too! 15 years later! I still have two CB's, an FC3 and an AE140. I need to poke around more often. I see Breck still holding it down on the Discord to which I still keep an eye on.
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                X