Happy Anniversary!!! TWENTY YEARS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Anniversary!!! TWENTY YEARS!!!

That’s right. CB7tuner is twenty freakin’ years old as of today! The forum was officially opened on August 3rd, 2003.

Thanks to everyone that has been keeping it going over the years. Especially all our active members now!

I’m thinking of some ideas to commemorate this milestone. If anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears.

I'd suggest a calendar but I doubt you'd get 12 good submissions...

It's crazy how quickly times seems to fly. I bet my car had been sitting on jackstands for at least half of that timeframe.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I only had an Accord 4 of those 20 years.

Wild. Yet I'm still here.

Comment

Omg!!! This is an occasion! Time does indeed fly while you are losing 10mm sockets…
        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Jeez this is crazy! I joined in 05 and I still can't believe how time just flew by. I think the calendar would be dope. I loved the first one. Or another shirt saying something about hitting 20 years. I bet if you post it on facebook you'll get more submissions or ideas.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I'm on my 6th Accord and overall my fifth CB. I could never get tired of them. I added ATX to the FB group so I know he lurks in there now
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Mike,
              I know the Facebook post got so much more attention but I felt compelled to come and post a congrats message here.

This forum has had such an impact on my life by creating a genuine community. I’ve met people of pretty much all walks through this forum by driving up and down the southeast and flying all around thanks to my parents’ career. I most certainly would not have a network of friends if it weren’t for this place.

Cheers to 20 years! We should try and have a 21st birthday party next year!
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

OMG! Look at all the heavy hitters on this thread... Team Pre-OG

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I’m thinking of some ideas to commemorate this milestone. If anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears.
                How about some merch? T-shirt? Decals? Keychains?
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

…I’d also rock a license plate frame if they became available

Comment

Oh that would be the only license plate frame I would rock for sure!
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Plate frames, decals, and maybe keychains might have to happen!
                      shirts… I’m going to check “made to order” places like cafepress to see what kind of quality I can get. The last batch of shirts I had made was a headache, and costs are obscene now. I’d have to charge $35 for a shirt. Macklemore would make fun of me on the radio!

I might look into an OG calendar. Celebrate all the awesome cars over the years!

I need to get back into beer brewing. Maybe I can make a CB7tuner signature beer for the 21st!

Comment

Originally posted by deev 2.0 View Post
                        I need to get back into beer brewing. Maybe I can make a CB7tuner signature beer for the 21st!
                        ...with CB7Tuner bottle openers lol

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

Happy birthday CB7Tuner!
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Happy 20 years! I'm on the hunt for another one but so hard to find a good rust free manual coupe.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                              X