No announcement yet.

Quien habla español en aqui?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hablo espanol, aunque no hablo mucho. Entiende mucho, pero no se formar una frasa(sp?)
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Represent

Viva Mexicano Por Vida!

No more accord...I got a 99 Protege!
      New Project...84 camaro Z28

Comment

EL papel EL Blanco.

Comment

My dad's guatemalan, but doesn't speak much spanish. He lost his accent since he moved here when he was 7. He grew up in DC (represent), and I guess didn't have a lot of spanish speaking friends (mostly white friends). He really didn't attempt to keep his accent or his language, though he still speaks it. But he never spoke it in the house when I was growing up. Only to his mother on the phone, and in a situation where he needs to translate. He's forgotten how to say a lot of stuff, usually needs a reminder.. I only know a couple words and phrases from growing up with my grandmother and having to try to translate what she was trying to tell me. She still had the accent and the language. I'm half hispanic but in a very white environment except when I go back to DC to visit the relatives. Then its 100% hispanic eating tamales and shit. I love it though, hispanics are very inviting and humble. I feel so bad saying no when they offer me too much food, because they are very giving. I've almost never met a rude hispanic person, most are very quiet, with the exception of the 'americanized' hispanics. What can I say, it's very modern american to be rude to people. I noticed this when I went to costa rica on vacation. Like 95% are very kind and helpful. We got our kia suv stuck in the mud twice, and within like 45 seconds we had 3 different trucks with tow rope ready to help us. When I got back to the states, the first week I was like "Damn why is everyone being so damned rude, wtf is their problem?" Until I realized thats how it always is here. So I just got used to it. Not everyone in america is rude, some still have manners. But at least 50-70% are really rude. Oh well, that's the world we live in today. Thats why I like to stay out of the city and venture to remote sections of the country where people are still very nice. Anyone else been out of country and noticed the contrast before?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

eh, pocito. but i cant really read or write too much. i actually forgot alot over the years.

"donde esta el grande culo"
            "aye mami, cohol suave"

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
              El queso esta bien podrido. Donde esta el sanaterio? - Encino Man

Yo se que ay algunos Dominicanos rollin around here... , me being one of 'em holla!!
              i usually bone dominican chicks if that counts...first love was a platano lover! my crew is dominican too!

Comment

conyo! reading this was like wtf lithium is back then i see el fecha y no era de este ano.

yo soy colombiano desde la tiera mia. yo viene a e.e.u.u cuando yo era menos de un ano.

yo puedo aser todo con mi espanol entonces que mas parce!

no vemos

mauricio

Comment

Originally posted by Lithium92
                  yo quiero taco bell.

(that's about it; that's all I know.)
                  motherfucker i was gona say that lmao
                  are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

yo soy mexicano...mi mama es de michoacan y mi papa es de puebla...yo naci en los angeles...porque mis padres no hablaban ingles nosotros hablabamos espanol en la casa por eso todavia se hablar, escribir y leer espanol...but sometimes its just easier for me to do things in english cuz its just alot quicker. the only bad thing i notice about going to mexico is that i get treated like an outsider even though its my own country (literally, i have dual citizenship) and even here, i sometimes get shunned...so sometimes i feel like a person without a country but i still am a d@mn PROUD MEXICAN! i love my roots and wouldnt change it for the world...im brown, proud and always down!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

que viva la raza! boricua de sangre, latin por vida!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                      If God is for Me
                      Who Dares be aganist Me!
                      BX Crew
                      HSHO # 6
                      Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

My dad is black an my mom is white an black-but i look mexican(no joke) i have a mexican accent because i hang out with mexicans all the time for the last few years an been speaking spanish with them and i devolped the accent!
                        wierd! its hard convincing people i'm not mexican!

No more accord...I got a 99 Protege!
                        New Project...84 camaro Z28

Comment

Yo soy en una clase de espanol dos. La clase es por graduacion. No me gusta la clase porque es muy aburrida.

this shit hurts my brain

Comment

Comment

Aqui mero

Al parecer soy el único que vive en México, tambien méxicano de nacimiento, no se mucho de ingles solamente lo mas general palabras formales, no modismos.
                              Veo que muchos saben almenos algunas palabras and the very very good bad word's Se un poco de ingles por q vivo cerca de San Diego 1hr30min "Ensenada" Good place to live, in the past 2 years the local goverment made legal street races in the principal Blvd. here, it's a good place to run car's. well in the past 3 week's it was, but with this fuck&*
                              rains the streets get worst than they are, in some areas. hope they fix it faster

Ok es bueno saber que almenos algunos hablan español and yes it very funny when you say some word's and the people don't understand.
                              Razer.-

Rev rev rev

Comment

online translation

To those of you scratching your heads, so you can see if they're bad mouthing you

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                                where you been, is something wrong?
                                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X