No announcement yet.

Quien habla espaņol en aqui?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for some reason spanish just sticks with me...ive taken 4 years so far but i should be in 5th year but we dont have it at our school and i dont want to drive to the college for it. maybe one of the reasons why i know it so well is just cause i say it all the time. generalmente cuando yo estoy conversando con mi familia, yo digo todo en espaņol, y les molesta mucho, es muy divertido

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

I hate spanish! *>Spanish.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

this my second year. after this year i'm gonna forget about it cause i know i'll forget it.
        Diebel S.

Comment

D**n yo, this is the last possible topic I'd think would show up on this forum. But surprise biznitches (j/p)!! You talkin to a Latino up in here baby. Spanish was my first language up until I went to 1st grade. I then started learning English and now I've forgotten some of my Spanish, but I understand everything...just take a while or can't recall some words every now & then.

entendi todo que ustedes dijieron y si ay algunos latinos aqui, PM me....estoy interesado de que parte del mundo hispano ustedes son

For kicks, my background is a mix. My mother is Dominican (Caribbean) and my father is Chilean (S. America) and I'm also of Spanish background. I have people in my family of Puerto Rican decent and Jamaican as well. It's crazy, but definitely cool.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
            D**n yo, this is the last possible topic I'd think would show up on this forum. But surprise biznitches (j/p)!! You talkin to a Latino up in here baby. Spanish was my first language up until I went to 1st grade. I then started learning English and now I've forgotten some of my Spanish, but I understand everything...just take a while or can't recall some words every now & then.

entendi todo que ustedes dijieron y si ay algunos latinos aqui, PM me....estoy interesado de que parte del mundo hispano ustedes son

For kicks, my background is a mix. My mother is Dominican (Caribbean) and my father is Chilean (S. America) and I'm also of Spanish background. I have people in my family of Puerto Rican decent and Jamaican as well. It's crazy, but definitely cool.
            thats badass to have such a diverse background, mine is booooring. im probly gonna minor in it in college and then take french and italian and maybe german, cause job opportunities open up when you are bi or tri lingual

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

yep, where I work is perfect example... GLOBAL applications of axles & driveshafts for Dana corp

Comment

vi esta thread se que esta vieja, pero quiero saber quien de los nuevos members hablan espanol?

Comment

moy bein you little coward =)

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    moy bein you little coward =)
                    El que

Comment

chingate su madre con unas sacapuntas.

5 years of spanish, and I don't remember a word of it.

Comment

all i know is donde esta el bano?

Comment

El queso esta bien podrido. Donde esta el sanaterio? - Encino Man

Yo se que ay algunos Dominicanos rollin around here... , me being one of 'em holla!!

Comment

el sacaputa

Comment

Yo se como ahblar hispanol, Yo soy Mexicano well my parents are Mexicanos and I was born here in the US. I can understand everything that has been said but it's hard for me to spell it out and type it out. lol You guys might think it's funny that I as a Mexican can speak and understand everything but Its just hard to type it out. Too many years of being away from home (2) at College.... now I'm starting to talk Spanglish? Oh well, and just so you know there are plenty of Mexicanos in the State of Idaho (representing my poor state)
                              Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                              i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

come se dice, "holy sh*t this thread is mad old"? Even lithium 92 posted on this thread...dayum! haha, im from san antonio, and i cant speak it or understand it when they speak it so fast...sucks, I feel so lost sometimes...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X