X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ima Player hater pt1

Welcome to the response to r33cb7..yes..theres a hater in the house

Hated Victim #1: Bluetooth users

Hey buddy hows it feel looking like an alien? You spent $100 so your ear can look like its straight out of i robot. I have a question...the fuck do you need bluetooth for if your not driving. I was at this banquet and some douche bag showing off his bluetooth talking loud as fuck to some bitch...idk what bothered me more..the fact that this huge ass monstrosity on his ear cost more than his piece of shit basic motorola phone..or the fact that he was inside the room..sitting down using the bluetooth....holding the phone in his hand..motherfucker..just use your regular phone...you dont look cool..you look like a crazy mafucka talking to himself.

Hated victim #2:Cocky know it all autozone employees
    So i go in autozone..mind you im a regular there..and theres always this dick ass employee who owns a mustang and hates every car. Mind you his automatic shitbox has the worst red paint job and the typical domestic white strip from the hood to the trunk..Anywho im buying misc oils and bolts and parts for my honda 5 spd swap and hes like sup buddy.."that yours?" he then points to my car..hes like i heard that shit before i even saw it..ahahaha...then hes like thats my mustang outside..its a dream.first off..fucker ring up my shit..i came here for parts not a conversation with a dipshit with the worst mullet ive ever seen in my life...no buisness in the front party in the back..it was more like..a little buisness in front..like..a party ruined by a fat bitch who got drunk and started stripping..just a disgusting mess..anyway..he justr keeps rambling on and on...about imports sucking...then i come in another time..and whos there? joe dirt himself...this time i need sparkplugs...tell him i have a motor swaqp so i need it from a prelude..he then tells me all this misinformation about cars and swaps and shit..im like STFU...he gives me part reviews....again tells me how accords are a waste of time...got damn hes fucking honda tech with legs..so..to all those who work at autozone..just stfu and ring me up..i dont wanna be informed about your ugly mustang...or about what you think of my car...your an idiot who knows nothing..thank you

these 2 are the worst things that annoy me and that i could think of atg the moment..runners up:

Fat bitches with shirts swhoing off there stomachs and wearing a belly ring but it looks like there belly button has swallowed some metal object

you fucking guidos...i hate going to clubs and partys and being poked in the face with your 5 foot long spiked hair..your not a gotti..******

Hey..girl who thinks shes sexy...maybe you would get a boyfriend if your feet didnt hang out of those 5 yr old china style slippers...they are ugly and played out..atlkeast polish your fucking toes and get a bigger size

The people who workout at the gynm..but only do biceps....everyday..fuckheads

I hate everyone else so much you wont get listed..so fuck you

HATE HATE HATE

Dhn, you make me laugh... Thank you.

agreed with the autozone shit

Comment

One of my babymama's works at autozone and her boss has a mustang and he's a know-it-all prick too! i think it's manditory to be a manager there.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
        Fat bitches with shirts swhoing off there stomachs and wearing a belly ring but it looks like there belly button has swallowed some metal object
        Definite word. Nothing makes me want to hurl my lunch dinner or breakfast more than a fat broad with a skimpy outfit.

Its almost like tying rubber bands around their big asses. Just gross and ungodly.

eww.

Oh and while we're on the subject of things we hate..how about things we hate at WORK.

I recently started working at Sears as an MPU Associate, and part of my duties their is too also work at a local warehouse on my assigned days.

One thing I hate is when a customer REFUSES to sign a fucking confirmation paper stating that they did come and pick up the item they ordered because it's how they do buisiness.

Well the other day this happened and let me tell you when its 85 degrees outside and humid as fuck the warehouse temps can get up there since the roof has no insulation and its just a tin roof.

And with me I just get your item, put it in your vehicle and just send you on your merry way...all I ask is that you don't get my temper running when it's friggin hot outside and I'm trying to move as quickly as I can.

This particular customer started to getting this firm tone in his voice towards me because we were trying to locate his purchased items...I almost went off on this geezer because:

1. I've been there not even a week so it's I'm trying my hardest to get aqquianted with the place trying to find SKU #'s and familiarizing myself with their locatins.

2. I don't know about you guys, but personally I hate it when people who I don't even know start throwing a fit and at the same time assuring me it's not you it's the company but also contridicting themselves at the same fucking time by raising their voice towards you..the new guy.

Grr I just wanted to lay this guy out flat and set him straight. I have no tolerance for people who can't be fucking patient and just do as I ask, I'm here to work not for my fucking health.

Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          Hated victim #2:Cocky know it all autozone employees
          Next time you go in tell him you need a water pump for you 66' Beetle. They start fumbling for catalogues and other funny shit. Then he'll feel like an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
            One of my babymama's works at autozone and her boss has a mustang and he's a know-it-all prick too! i think it's manditory to be a manager there.
            lol....how many babymothers you have?........lol

anyway i hate......ugly ass men front'n like their the shit and think they look good..when they REALLY not and even the dumest person won't even holla back at them..........and fat ass women who wear those skin tight stretch pants.....and a small ass shirt...and all you see is the fat trying to explode and dents in the fat............just makes me wanna throw up.........and there witching too dam much .......knowing dam well that all that fat makes the switch look like a wave affect.....mix with JELLOoooooooo...ooooohhh....noooo..
            Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 07-13-2006, 06:47 AM.

Comment

i hate people that cant drive. and if youre wondering, im the best driver in the world, so basically i hate everyone on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                i hate people that cant drive. and if youre wondering, im the best driver in the world, so basically i hate everyone on the road.
                You can even control the car without the upper control arms actually attached to the car. You sir, are a god.

Comment

I don't really hate anybody

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I hate people that attempts to talk on their cellphone while driving and keep swerving (sp) into my fucking lane!!
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      You can even control the car without the upper control arms actually attached to the car. You sir, are a god.
                      hahah proof right here ladies and gentlemen. bow down

Comment

I hate you, I hate you, I dont even know you and I hate your guts, I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you. LOL
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I completely agree with #1. I can't stand those damn bluetooth headsets.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i hate all you motherfu@kerhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=3JsNy5cnn...layer%20haters

Comment

haha

yeah there is always that autozone car guy that runs a 9 sec 1/4 mile time in his ford probe that is running on alcohol

yeah you cant talk normally on those bluetooth headsets?..i saw this lady on my jobsite talking on them...and she was loud as fuck..i thought she was talking to me for a minute.

Comment

Working...
                              X