No announcement yet.

Falcons threw Saints game for New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't watch the game. Did they play in scuba suits?
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
      I didn't watch the game. Did they play in scuba suits?
      Wow that was a low blow...
      My CB For Sale

Comment

Tampa Bay and Carolina have not lived up so far to the hype that everyone built up for them. The line did not purposely let that guy through a hole, it was a pure punt block play set up by the Saints. Most of the time the Saints would have played a protection punt return, but since they pinned the Falcons so far back in their own territory they ran that and got lucky. Why are you so bitter that the Saints won anyway?
        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
          you really think it was a conspiracy?
          looks to me the falcons are over-rated...just like every year
          coughsteelerscoughlollerskates.

j/k colin.

but damn man, im with jtek on this one. what the motherfuck?

cant wait til playoffs though. tehe.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
            Why are you so bitter that the Saints won anyway?
            Because everyone knew the Falcons were gonna slaughter the Saints and if the Falcons won, New Orleans would have lost all hope. So to make the city feel whole again, they let them win for moral support. Someone got paid to give them the win, that was a "under the table" deal.
            Last edited by JTEK24; 09-26-2006, 01:46 AM.
            My CB For Sale

Comment

We will learn the truth November 26th when the Saints come to Atlanta, God willing if the Falcons stay healthy.
              My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                Because everyone knew the Falcons were gonna slaughter the Saints and if the Falcons won, New Orleans would have lost all hope. So to make the city feel whole again, they let them win for moral support. Someone got paid to give them the win, that was a "under the table" deal.
                im still like wtf crumpler/dunn? god deezy!

Comment

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ironman85
                    and teh government paid off teh NFL to let teh Patriots win the 2001 superbowl....and several other bowls after that....think about it, 9/11, then the PATRIOTS win the best sport in america? coincidence? i think not.
                    You better believe it! ..

Only a brain-washed baptist, who votes republican, lives in the south and has 4 wives,
                    could be foolish enough to think that game wasn't fixed!

Being a Raiders Fan for longer then most a youngins been alive .. I was livid at that call,
                    that is known today, as the *Tuck Rule*! The whaaa? Yep, the tuck rule ..
                    How many times before that game, had you ever heard that call .. mmmm?
                    Ok, easy answer .. none .. notta .. nix .. nine ! Fergetaboutit! Never happened!

They (the NFL mediots) call it the Snow Bowl .. We (as Raiders fans) call it the Snow Job!
                    The game I refer to was the play-off game in NE where Woodson stripped the ball
                    from Tom Brady's hand, and our LB recovered it .. game over .. Raiders win ..Oh wait ..
                    There's a hanky on the field .. The refs hold a fawking conference, come out .. and call it ..
                    Huh? The Tuck Rule? "It was a foward pass, his arm was in the motion of throwing"
                    WTF ???? I looked it up .. there were 7 .. count um .. SEVEN other plays that season,
                    all were the same .. all were called fumbles .. so why the Tuck Rule on The Raiders ?

Paul Tagliboob .. and the Gov. are sleeping in the same bed .. it's more obvious then not!
                    The Raiders were robbed! I've got NE Fans who say that it was a fumble ..
                    The mediots said it was a fumble .. everyone saw it, they allll said it was a fumble!
                    Walt Coleman was bought and paid for that snowy nite in NE .. and the Fakeriots
                    are gonna be exposed because of it .. this year!

That NE team sucked .. whud they win their SB's by? Who the fawk is Tom Brady anyway?
                    Being compared to Montana? What a laff .. He shoulda quit after the Brady Bunch
                    was taken off the air .. even he knew it a fumble .. and joked about it in the media!

Tom Brady .. ha! Yeah .. there's no conspiracy .. sure, and if you believe that ..
                    Grrrrr .. dont even get me started on conspiracy theories and the NFL involving Paul Taglifool ..

Payback is a Motha !!!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

who cares

seattle ftw!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        who cares

seattle ftw!!

Them and their artificial crowd noise...

11 False start penalties last year when the Giants played them. Good job.

Comment

yea, lol. its sad how the giants got killed. fucking seahawks let up in the 4th quarter.

4 wide out ftw!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Wait...so the fact the Patriots won like 20 in a row at one point doesn't mean anything?

To the person that said they didn't do anything prior to 2001...they did go to the Superbowl in 97.

If the NFL fixed 3 Superbowls in what...4 years. I think not.

I suppose the Yankees won the World Series in 2001 because that was fixed as well, right?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              who cares

seattle ftw!!

Shawn Alexander is out 4 to 6 weeks so FTL, for the loss! sorry man
                              My CB For Sale

Comment

ironman and jtek are both fucking idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X