favorite Gen Accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtunerx
    cpmike, something is wrong w/ your image hosting or something... that picture didn't show up, and niether does your sig.
    i run my own server from my computer, and sometimes my IP address changes.. takes a while for me to notice and get the DNS servers updated. but yeah its back up now.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ok, they're working now...

that looks more like a wagon than a hatch... but it does give an idea as to how it would look... i'd make it a 2 door though... the chop might not look right then though.

Comment

holy shit cpmike....that shit is so badass, is that a chop or is it real. if that is a chop, its one clean ass chop cause i cant see anything that would make me think it isnt real.

crxsi, the v6's are 3.0 litre sohc 240hp v6's and the i-4's are dohc i-vtec 2.4 litre i-4's. im not sure if the v6 is i vtec or not

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          ok, they're working now...

that looks more like a wagon than a hatch... but it does give an idea as to how it would look... i'd make it a 2 door though... it might not look right then though.
          yeah i actually didnt chop it specifically for this thread, i remembered reading something somewhere about someone suggesting some photochop of a 7th gen something (lots of S words ... so i posted it. it was a coupe and i tried to make a wagon out of it... a hatchback would look weird.
          if that is a chop, its one clean ass chop cause i cant see anything that would make me think it isnt real.
          for real?? thats probly one of the worst chops ive ever done, i did it SO quick.... but glad u think its good

this is probly my best photochop ever:

its for the september photochop contest at accordtuner.com
          Last edited by cp[mike]; 09-17-2003, 11:47 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yeah now that i look at it again i can see around the back where it is kinda fuzzy, but still puts anything i can do to shame...pretty much i can change the color of the car but im working on it....good job on that second one though, that is crazy

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

why i love 5th gens...just GM your stockies, drop it, dyi headlights, and your set

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I have to go with the 7 th gen with that amazing V6

Comment

4th gen no doubt. Every other gen looks better with a kit. 4th gens typically don't look great with kits, so that's a testament to the really clean design!

Comment

4th gen all the way... timeless looks, great leap in design, ability to tune/swap/customize...

other significant accords... 7th gen Euro/JDM/TSX (love the looks), 3rd gen (i always thought it was a great car) and 2nd gen (I owned two of them, and they were great)...

5th gen feels too much like a dilluted 4th gen, and 6th looks nice but feels limited in tunability... I also never forgave Honda for making all 6th gen V6s auto...

Jacek aka "Polish Prince"
                    '03 Mazda Protege5 SE
                    '90 Honda Accord EX ***SOLD***

Comment

4th gen straight up. Oh yeah. I have to go with it because it is the first car. I love 4th gens. Great styling. Good price. Pretty good aftermarket support. Just plain nice cars. I also like the 7th gens. I think that they look great, especially the coupe with the FP body trim. Sweet. Also CPmike, that wagon 7g looks awesome. I like the blue one as well but the wagon has a more real look to it other than the fuzzyness of the rear area. Nice chop work.
                      FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

4th gen, I like the boxy look they have
                        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

4th gen

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

5th gen . . . tehn 4th gen . . . then 7th gen . . . after that it doesnt really matter
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

4th and 6th.... i love them... the perfect shape just got to love the way they look lowered.....
                              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                                5th gen . . . tehn 4th gen . . . then 7th gen . . . after that it doesnt really matter
                                thats wack.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X