No announcement yet.

favorite Gen Accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th gen, 3rd gen, 6th gen, then w/e the TSX is considered...well maybe a two way tie for second with the TSX and the 3rd gen...but id take both..

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
      4th gen, I like the boxy look they have
      this dood brings back a lot of dead threads...lmao its all good ive just been noticing it lately...cool that he reads just like i do...hahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        thats wack.
        i have my reasons . . . mainly because i own both the 4th and 5th gen, and driveability is the same, but the interior in my 5th gen is like a million times more comfortable to me
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike

4th gen, hands down. i love the look, its boxier than the 5th gen but not as boxy as the 3rd. the interior has plenty of features for an older car. i like the body style way more than any other car, including any accord. also the interior is laid out perfectly. swap options are good, tons of aftermarket stuff.

next, 5th gen. similar enough to the 4th gen, but the body is too bubbly and thick.

then the 6th- very slick, its more of a classy car, one that is like luxourious w/ leather and crap, something the 4th gen isnt (might have been in its time tho)

then 3rd- they are cool, but too boxy, plain, old, stinky flip headlights, not many luxury features.

7th gen needs to stop being produced.... its nasty. hope the 8th gens turn out better... cuz these suck.
          damn, took the words right outa my mouth, and yeah we have to wait till like 2008 for the new model accord haha, and the 7ths i think by far are the worst..i drive them all day long and i cant stand them!..JUNK!

i <3 my 4th gen!..and the 5th gens arnt too bad either..other than that..ew.

4th gen fo life!

^sold

Comment

lets see... I like 4th gens (92-93 Coupes and Sedans)... and black 6th gen coupes.. and the old school accord hatchbacks. those are pimp!
            1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

I remember my dad had a 2nd Gen DX Accord Hatch.
              I thought it was pretty cool. But that was like 10-11 years ago.

Me, I will always like the 4th Gen. (92-93) Very clean, and better looking
              than most of the other competitors from the same time era. The only thing
              lacking is Stock power IMO.

I like the way the 5th Gen looks (94-95).
              96-97 look like old grandma and grandpa cars. But looks its not everything.
              The 5th Gen drives like crap IMO, well compared to the 4th Gen. They are not fun to drive at all. The interior reminds me of the 4th Gen but feels
              different.

The same goes with the 6th Gen. (98-2002), i love the way they look.
              But the only thing that bothers me is how long they are. The driver view of the road feels like you are driving a Taurus. Thanks to the long nose. Not fun to drive.

Since i drive the 7th Gen. most of the times, i can tell you that they are the most powerful stock Accord (Non-V6) i've ever driven. Comfort is top notch. The gauges look sweet. The only thing that kills it is how BIG they are and how bulky they look. Honda is slowly getting away from the Sporty feel of the earlier Gens. Now they are leaning more to a more comfortable ride.

Comment

Working...
              X