anyone else doing graduate work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else doing graduate work?

ugh...seriously the biggest wast of 40,000 ever...but of course the piece of paper is my ticket to a good job, 6 years of college is starting to wear on me

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
    ugh...seriously the biggest wast of 40,000 ever...but of course the piece of paper is my ticket to a good job, 6 years of college is starting to wear on me
    .. i'm on 5 years of college and ive been worn me out .. hopefully 1.5 more year togo till i get my $40,000 piece of paper.
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I hear ya...my program is 5 years. A lot of kids I know are going right to graduate school, I know I couldn't do it straight out.

I need money first.

Comment

you guys keep working on that grad degree it will pay off in the future... i know its hard looking at all the other cats pushin m3's keep doing your thing think about the future..

Comment

I haven't started grad school yet... ran out of money, and I'm not sure I really want to follow that path anyway.

Comment

MBA.

The key is to find a company that will pay for your tuition!
            Mine is footing the bill for my MBA.
            WTB - IACV for H22a4.

FS: 1993 CB9 w/H22a4 and much, much more.

PM or email with inquiries.
            Vouch Thread

Comment

Originally posted by koffin
              MBA.

The key is to find a company that will pay for your tuition!
              Mine is footing the bill for my MBA.
              sweet...thats what I am hoping for.
              DEVOTE

Comment

if all goes as planned ill be starting my MBA sometime next year.

Comment

dont do it mike its awful i wish architects were in high demand and firms were willing to foot grad school bills, wish it was like the old days were a degree wasnt requred just apprenticeship and passing an exam...my boss never went to architecture school

Comment

Working...
                  X