Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone hook me up with a carfax?

WDBDA28D0HF337972

The deal is almost too good to be true... I really should find out why!

Originally posted by deevergote
    WDBDA28D0HF337972

The deal is almost too good to be true... I really should find out why!
    deev,why u want a, 1987 MERCEDES-BENZ 190E 2.3?? LOL j/w

cb7s fo life

cb7s till i die

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      deev,why u want a, 1987 MERCEDES-BENZ 190E 2.3?? LOL j/w

cb7s fo life

cb7s till i die
      I need another car... and this thing is selling for $1000. 149k on the clock, but that's not too bad. MBs last. I checked this out tonight (in the dark... for reasons I don't care to discuss...) and it looked good. Some minor paint damage (gas door area is a mess... looks like years of careless fueling took it's toll) but I saw no dents, rust, or noticable wear on the leather interior. It also has brand new tires, which is pretty kickass. I'm about to look to see if the tires would fit the CB7. If they would, I can swap out the tires for my old ones (still usable, but not brand new) and sell the thing if I don't like it!

Comment

Doin the bump... I wanna check this out tomorrow! Someone here MUST have carfax access!

Comment

Wish I could help.

I stumbled upon the actual vehicle and from the few pics shown, it looks pretty clean from what I can see.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i better get mod status for this lol j/p you have email
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Thanks a lot Cory. I appreciate it!

The car has a salvage title. Must've been hit in 2001. It's gone 30,000 miles since though, so I suppose it might be alright. Hell, my cb7 was hit before I bought it, and aside from my "had a stroke" appearance, it's fine!

Comment

Wow, $1000 for an '87 190E? Not bad Deev!

MBs DO last...Maintenance can be costly at times, but I guess that's the price you have to pay for driving a Mercedes Benz hahaha those cars are nice tho, been in one before, very very comfy

If you do get it, post up some pics man!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

I read the fine print on the Carfax report. NJ uses salvage titles for cars that were stolen as well... Hopefully that's the case with this one. If it was wrecked (salvage titles are issued when the damage exceeds 75% of the car's value, which would be about $2100 right now... and in 2001 it would've been about $3500) then the body work seems to be very well done!

Comment

they can be very nice looking cars!!

.............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

For sure. That one is gorgeous! I love those fender flares!

I'm not sure how much I'll be into modding it... I'll be happy just keeping it looking nice and running well.

Comment

Hmmm that reminds me of my friend's car Deev..

I think you should get the car Deev hehehe Just don't ditch your CB7 tho hahaha

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Hell no. The CB7 isn't going anywhere! I'm getting this car so I can put work into the CB7 (and not put 100,000 miles on it in a year!)

Comment

Salvage = Bad.

I'd totally call them on it and try and knock it down. It could have been flooded, stolen, stripped, etc etc.

Check all of the body seams...and all of the panel gaps. There's ways to tell if the car has had work done. (you can tell my quarters have been off the car if you know what to look for).

I wish I was local, I'd go through it for you. Salvage title still scares me though. I wonder if that's anything to do with the wheels that are on the car now.

Comment

I'll have to check it out...

In NJ, salvage could be stolen as well. If that's the case, I don't know that it had to sustain significant damage... We shall see! Either way, I'll offer $700 if I decide I want it.

Comment

Working...
                              X