Bruises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruises?

Okay... so I took some pretty nasty falls this weekend at my roller derby match. I can feel some pain in my skin/muscles on my ribcage and above my left elbow.... I took the falls Sunday night, and I discovered the pain this morning. Shouldnt the bruise come with the pain?

On a lighter note, we stomped all over the other team, we won 111-63, and I took out two of their stronger girls.

Not always. You may have bruised the bone, which usually isn't visible for a couple days, if at all.

Comment

Oh, c'mon now, we all know you really got whooped up on by your girl.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
        Uhm, I'm pretty sure she is a girl dude..... lol
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

It all depends on your body and blood and such. My gf gets bruised pretty easy, playing sports and running into random things around the house lol, but sometimes it'll take ahwile for them to show up, or they might show up right away. It all depends. I'm sure you'll be seeing them shortly. Congrats on the win!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
            Hahah yeah, I really did.. a whole team of girls! (But I'm a girl, too)

Comment

Damn roller derby?

How long have you being doing this Mere?

Henry
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                Damn roller derby?

How long have you being doing this Mere?

Henry
                Almost two months, but I only passed the skills test a week before the bout, and was placed on a team like 4 days before the bout, and they played me twice!!! Okay, I just checked, and it's eight weeks.

www.jacksonvilleconfidential.blogspot.com (and scroll down to mondays entries) if you wanna see pictures.
                Last edited by allgo_allshow; 11-22-2006, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                  Okay... so I took some pretty nasty falls this weekend at my roller derby match. I can feel some pain in my skin/muscles on my ribcage and above my left elbow.... I took the falls Sunday night, and I discovered the pain this morning. Shouldnt the bruise come with the pain?

On a lighter note, we stomped all over the other team, we won 111-63, and I took out two of their stronger girls.
                  Yeah you normally don't feel anything until the next day. Your adrenaline is still pumping so you don't feel anything.

On a side note: I liked Jacksonville...not so much the city though lol. Oh and the girls up there are a lot more fun and outgoing than down here. All the girls down here are stuck up. lol

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                  .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                  .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
                    Yeah you normally don't feel anything until the next day. Your adrenaline is still pumping so you don't feel anything.

On a side note: I liked Jacksonville...not so much the city though lol. Oh and the girls up there are a lot more fun and outgoing than down here. All the girls down here are stuck up. lol
                    I guess I was just thinking that if the blood vessels are already damaged, why does it take so long for the discoloration to appear? Oh well, soon enough.

Glad you liked Jax, but I can't say I had anything to do with it, hahaha. There are lagunabitches here too, but they usually stay in their Hummers and Land Rovers when it gets cold.

Comment

I guess I was just thinking that if the blood vessels are already damaged, why does it take so long for the discoloration to appear? Oh well, soon enough.

Glad you liked Jax, but I can't say I had anything to do with it, hahaha. There are lagunabitches here too, but they usually stay in their Hummers and Land Rovers when it gets cold.
                      HAHA, yeah I can imagen they are everywhere. I was prolly in Jville for about 5-6 hours and got hit on..yes, hit on by about 5 or 6 girls. That doesn't happen much down in my town Coral Springs.....lol

I would have went home with the girl next to me cause she was hot, hitting on me, and was a Giants fan.. ( Dream Girl ) but she had her boyfriend next to her lol

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                      .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                      .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                        Uhm, I'm pretty sure she is a girl dude..... lol
                        k thanks for the correction. difficult to tell by a single post.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

lagunabitches
                          That should be put in the dictionary.

That is the best description of those girls ever. There are days I wish I was famous simply because I could turn girls like that down.

Comment

make sure you rub those bruises out after running hot water on it aka shower.

<-break dances on marble, knows bruises.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                            X