Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gf's got in accident last night *pics

Totalled or not totalled? Sorry pics are bad
    She got sandwiched between 2 cars on the highway. Airbags didn't go off. Car only had 2k miles on it

Guy who caused the accident behind her was about my age, smelled like pot, was driving recklessly before he hit her..and was driving on a suspended license
    hoping its totalled

Last edited by 97Lude; 04-20-2007, 01:19 PM.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

yea that car is done for... sorry to hear that bro. hope your girl is okay.

Comment

Hooly crap Is your gf okay man? And did you beat the shit out of the pothead who caused the accident?

I honestly don't think you can fix that Civic..I'm just worried about your gf that's all..ppl that got rear-ended usually end up with a whiplash, especially when the car is that bad..

Hope everything's allright man..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Was at hospital for 4 hours getting catscan etc. everything checked out, just aches and pains.

Would've decked him if I was in the car when it got hit and was upset, but cooled off by the time I got there, still had the urge...

Atleast the idiot admitted fault and went to jail i suppose.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

it is always ruled the fault of the person in the back, so legally she shouldnt even have a fight. that sucks about the gf man, i hope she's alright. frame pullers do amazing work, but it would cost so much i think that thing is totaled. about the airbags, ive heard of someone getting in a wreck and the plastic brackets broke so they didnt go off. maybe thats what happened

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Why does it say your banned?

And man sorry to hear about your gfs mishap, at least shes ok, remember cars are replaceable lives aren't
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I'm glad to hear your girl's ok. Glad to hear she checked out ok!

Not to insensitive or anything but I find it kind of interesting that on the license plate she had a D.A.R.E. insignia and was hit by someone who smelled like weed.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

That sucks man. I'm glad to hear she's not hurt badly. And only 2k miles on the car! What a dumb ass
                R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Glad to hear she's ok Not totalled though, IMHO.

Comment

damn dude. O__o

Ive never seen those wreaked before. is she gunna part it out?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

wow. that sucks. i hope your girlfriend is okay.

do you have ALLSTATE? i heard that they actually replace your car with a new one if it is considered total or something like that, i'm not quite sure.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Wow....and she has a dare plate....the irony.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                        ----
                        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                          yea that car is done for... sorry to hear that bro. hope your girl is okay.
                          same here
                          93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

I love how everyone thinks he wrecked because he was high

trust me the pot had nothing to do with it he just doesnt know how to fucking drive

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                              I love how everyone thinks he wrecked because he was high

trust me the pot had nothing to do with it he just doesnt know how to fucking drive
                              You honestly believe that being under the influence of drugs doesn't affect your driving?

Ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X