Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think there's anything more embarrassing than...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there's anything more embarrassing than...

...driving down the street, hearing a faint clicking, and then hearing your exhaust get REALLY, REALLY loud...

...looking in your rear view mirror... and seeing your MUFFLER lying on the street...

I'm gonna go to the mechanic who put it on... and PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE... then drive 10 miles with an OPEN PIPE to Shea Stadium and get this shit fixed...

I'm fucking PISSED!!!! I was supposed to drive to work this week... now no can do :Angry:

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

haha happened to me in my truck when i had it, it is pretty embarrasing

Comment

Oh wow well that sucks. Doesnt sound like he welded on. Prob just spot welded like a couple spots lol if not just clamped it on.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you cant drive with it open?

Comment

lol...glory...these cb7s are causing u all kinds of trouble
          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

hahahaha glory....

i had an 87 accord lx....i had to drop my fren off in brentwood (i live in nassau)....so on the way back im on the right lane of the lie and i notice no one is behind me for at least a full mile....everyone is either in the center or left lane...for about 10 exits there wasn't a soul behind me.....

then CLANG!!!!!

the whole fuckin exhaust fell....i must've been draggin it for 15 miles (which is why nobody was behind me...must've looked like a fireworks show)....an nobody had the decency to flag me down for it...

THAT my friend sucks...but don't let it get you down....
            Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

HAHA

that has happened to me a few times, but not while driving the CB.. once i was driving my dads W124 merc on the highway and was doing about 130km/h

suddenly, out of no where, the merc had a racing exhaust.. to my amusement, we lost the exhaust, from the centre cat all the way to the muffler, at 130km/h!

stopped about a few hundred meters away and dragged the exhaust and threw it down the ditch.

hell, it was a fun drive home, blasting away with an open exhaust..

woohooo..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
              Honda Accord Euro-R
              Honda Odyssey Absolute
              Honda City I-DSi
              Honda Stream

Comment

hahha I had that happen in my cb7 before last one I turned around and got it and the peoples house it was in front of looked at me really strange and I just drove off lol

Comment

You can drive it. Unless you are unlucky with cops.
                  It is loud as fark though. Had my muffler rust off at the flange, and it actually hurt my head/ears.
                  Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

How about your car nearly catching fire?

That's pretty bad, and I've been there/done that.

Comment

Two piece hand built exhaust (meaning built by you) FTW haha.

Sucks man, I have never had it happen to me, but I see people lose their shit often enough..

Comment

It happened to be with my old car out in Brooklyn, I was happy though it was the stock muffler and time to upgrade.

Comment

so much for exhaust hangars?
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Having a big huge booger in your nose might have made that more embarrassing...

Maybe.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Exhaust clamps FTMFL

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X