No announcement yet.

-=*New Server*=-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work with the new server. I noticed that there is no more 'clicksor' things. Or do I just not notice them anymore?

Comment

i fixed my PM message problem. i just went in and cleared the couple most recent PMs and the message finally went away. kinda weird.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Well first I'd like to say that I'm saddened at the news of head4life being perma-banned. With any luck, maybe he can come back again some how some way.

Anyway, The PM issue IS a weird one. I dont see anything that can be causing it. Perhaps its a bug in vbb? I dont know. If they're going away then i guess its solving itself. If its still a problem in the future, let me know.
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I got the samething with the 1 unread message but i've read that like 8 times now and its till showing as unread. Cleared cookies and its still there.....
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
            I got the samething with the 1 unread message but i've read that like 8 times now and its till showing as unread. Cleared cookies and its still there.....
            go into your PM box and just delete that message that you read already. should go away. mine did after that.......
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

It's not a huge problem, and will most definitely be cleared up when I finally upgrade... Yet another reason to do so

Mitch may be back... we'll see. He just needs to learn to keep his hole shut.

I seriously doubt that if it wasn't said that we were now on a Windows server, that NOBODY would ever know!
              The old nix server crashed on us twice in the past month (I'm still paid up through this month with them, just in case... paying 2 bills this month!) Once the little stupid bugs are worked out, this new server is faster, probably more stable, and run by a cb7tuner member, so it'll be better all around. I must say, considering the fact that we pretty much moved the entire forum over to a new server over the course of 3-4 hours (and by "we" I mean Matt and his partner... with me sitting there saying "need me to do anything?") everything came out damn near flawless! We took extra care to back everything up numerous times (backed up on my computer, Matt's computer, the original server, and last month there was a full server dump performed on R33's computer... NOTHING would be lost!) Thankfully, we didn't need any of it

So yeah... new server. Expect good things.

As for Clicksor, yeah, gone. They told me I'm welcome back whenever, but they weren't very good... and they were seriously slowing down the site. I'm eventually going to start looking for real advertisers for a monthly fee... but I haven't bothered yet!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Mitch may be back... we'll see. He just needs to learn to keep his hole shut.

ill get on that for ya
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

with the assumption that it is switched over, i am having no problems whatsoever.

im slacking on my donation fee, but i bought a loaf of bread, peanut butter and strawberry jelly for my breakfast now so i can save up for this site.

without this site in the evenings is like having no coffee in the morning...
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    with the assumption that it is switched over, i am having no problems whatsoever.

im slacking on my donation fee, but i bought a loaf of bread, peanut butter and strawberry jelly for my breakfast now so i can save up for this site.

without this site in the evenings is like having no coffee in the morning...
                    WERD!. .

well i've used.. i guess u can say tested this site with OSX-Safari and Firefox = no problem .. XP-Firefox and IE7=no problems ... Next is my Nintendo Wii-opera! woot.. lol KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
                    -:Ĥ:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Glad to hear everything is running smoothly.

CB7tuner.com has about 11,000 members. Active? who knows.

if 150 people paid $5/year, deevergote wouldnt have to spend anything. When you look at it, this site is worth WAY more than .41 cents per month!

We all should do our part to keep this site going. It -is- saving us way more than $5 / year. Hell, if someone learns that they have to clean their air filter ever 6,000 miles, they'll save $5/year on gas alone! lol.

All in all, If you care about the site, you'll help deevergote run it. Promote it, donate, add to the forums, etc.

That's my .02 cents

As always, keep me posted about server performance. I'll be watching numbers in the background
                      My Car

Comment

lovely deally, wondering when this was going to happen!

one suggestion - turn forum theme selection back on! i hate the default vbb blue one, but i need it to disguise this site at work

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

deevergote's on that one :P
                          i think when the swap took place, some default values were restored.
                          meh, we're tweeking
                          My Car

Comment

bump
                            My Car

Comment

im also having the prob where theres an unread PM when ive already read the PM.

ive deleted the PM, yet its still there

had to close my browser and open it back up again. and its gone.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                                im also having the prob where theres an unread PM when ive already read the PM.

ive deleted the PM, yet its still there

had to close my browser and open it back up again. and its gone.

x2 me too i was going to say that but he said it first
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X