X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My head hurts.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I just got back to my dorm room from a friends house after playing Halo2 for about 6 hours. It was his birthday, so he called everyone up that he knew had an xbox with 4 contollers, and many others, and we all linked. there were 16 of us playing at once, and boy, that shit was crazy!

I think ill go to sleep now, peace

-jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

3:41am

cant sleep. trying to figure out what i need to do tomorro.
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

9:54am.. didn't go to bed yet. i was out really late having a few brews with the boys and had a meeting at 6:30am so i'm now going to bed.. then working tonight.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
            9:54am.. didn't go to bed yet. i was out really late having a few brews with the boys and had a meeting at 6:30am so i'm now going to bed.. then working tonight.
            Double shots are your friend.

9:12am - haven't slept either.

Mine.
            "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
            "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

*Note: Posting bout eailer*

5:00 am

I quit playing BF2 on playstation cause I didn't relize it was late...addicting game!
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

5AM EST - Going to bed singing Metallica "smoke the day's last cigarette, remembering what she said....And I'm gone".

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

2:16 am pacific time, i just realized that ive been playing Halo2, fight night2, and nfsu2 for that past 12 hours straight. im hungry, but too bad the store is closed now, g2g to sleep now, i have class at 10:30

night all

-jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

took aderol at 10pm to help me cram for an exam... its 535 and i am still wired. i think this is actually counterproductive because although i know all the info i should know i am going to be so drained tommorrow

Comment

6:50AM est.

Worked on senior project all night. Class at noon, work day; for 6 hours. I love morning, and the way it changes from night to day in about 20 minutes. Too bad I miss it being asleep usually.
                      members/ride | the/website
                      180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
                        the way it changes from night to day in about 20 minutes.
                        dude i was like man its so late the sun is starting to come up, i went downstairs and tried to sleep for 30 min and when i came back it is soooo damn bright now!!

Comment

I had no plans for sleep, though I am kinda tired now.

Damn it.
                          members/ride | the/website
                          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Yay another 12:38AM night. Dont worry i'll pry end up posting again tonight, bcuz I can never fuckin sleep!!!!!!! Laterr.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                            ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                            ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

werd i knew this thread would be popular! im up its 1:45 and i got about 3 more hours of homework to do! thank god my class is at 1!!!!
                              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Yay its 1AM now, and I still have about 2hrs of HW to do which will never get done. Owell, fuck it !

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                                ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Working...
                                X