Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3:24 am Eastern and I am still up....I havent been to bed before 3:00am since I've been in High school which is like 8 years ago !! This sucks....I really need to see a doctor pronto!!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I only stay up late because sleep is boring.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

its 1:40am pacific time right now. ever since i started college, the earliest i go to sleep is around 3am, i duno why. but right now there are some fine ass drunk ass bitches out side in the halls, so, talk to you guys laters....

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

5:20AM EST

And I have to get up for school in 3 hrs. Fckn aye ya'll.

Originally posted by jdmcord
          its 1:40am pacific time right now. ever since i started college, the earliest i go to sleep is around 3am, i duno why. but right now there are some fine ass drunk ass bitches out side in the halls, so, talk to you guys laters....

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

3:36 am

sleep is overrated

Comment

2:05AM EST
              Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Good night, I'm already asleep.

- Zipcreature
              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I wake up feeling worse than I went to bed. I think I thrash around a lot...I've been waking up sore all over lately. Oh well. It's the glorious one signing off...

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Going to AC tomorrow. Buffet. Oulet shopping. Poker tournament. Behemoth. 5 hours of sleep? No good.
                  Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                  -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                  MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

12:16 AM.... 3rd night (i think) in a row of sleeplessness.... shit

what the fuck is causing my insomnia!!!! BITCHES!

Comment

3:19AM EST - Class ETA 5hr.

I want so many things for my life....

- Zipcreature
                      Awesome!

Comment

12:51 AM pacific time. 3rd night in a row for me too. this time its myspace, for some damn reason im hooked on it. I think its just fun editing and messing with the html codes, not really doing anything else on it.

www.myspace.com/d112crzy

i need friends man, lol

Comment

3:02am indiana time:

Finished watching "shackled"....need to go to bed since I'm gonna resume clutch install. Plus I got a few extra goodies to go along with it too...
                          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

1:20 pacific time, still working on my space. getting a lil tired, not really, i just need to go piss.

Comment

1:33 now, i think ill go to sleep, considering the fact that i have a midterm on Friday.

Comment

4:52AM EST - Going to bed. I've noticed how wonderful IBC rootbeer really is - its so refreshing!

In my free time, I like to take long walks on the beach, and fantasize about being FAT having all the hot girls run tanning oil on my body. Then I usually go eat a light snack of apple sauce and cherry pie. Sometimes I rub the cherries on my body, while my friends take pictures, which we post on the internet @ www.fetishkings.com ! Sometimes I lick the cherries off my nipples, but sometimes I'm also late to school, so that has nothing to do with the pictures.

Today I was working out (cock pushups) and a friend said "hey Zipcreature (all my friend calls me by my handle) I'm going to the Special Forces" haha! What does he know about having the Special Forces? He isn't even a Padawan Jedi yet that crazy guy! Haha!

Last week I averaged 28.8mpg in the Accord, shifting at 2,500 (two thousand five-hundred ar pee ems) but after a while the police asked my why I was driving that old womans car when mine was parked beside hers, and why I kept twisting her heater knob with my cherry coverd nipples. Then the cop licked my nipple.

This morning I woke up with wood. Not that it was bad, just an inconveiniance really. Yes I know I mispelled "incontinence" er...HAHA! Look I maid a joke.

Abortings Tickle. (I'm still itchy) HAHA! OMG! OMFG! OMFJC! OMFGWTF?!

Some people just need a person there. I was at this girls apartment a few hours ago, and after we made out she wanted me to snuggle with her. I told her "hell no bitch! I have shit to do!" And when she asked what I had to do, that was more important thatn her...I said her sister. HA! OMGFGUPOA! Actually I told her a lie - she does not have a sister at all! Haha! I got her GOOD! But Sarah does have a sister, and she has a ghetto booty (according to Sara)(yes I speelled it different)(yes I know that I misspelled those werds)(why am I stuck in therse parenthasies?) So I would fuck it! lol

Well I am tired, and my right wrist hurts. I'm not sure why really - I have been blaming it on my desk. I made it myself, it goes from one wall to another in my room, off to the side in a cubby area. Anyways it is kinda hight I think it has something to do with the angles of the desk, and also where my keyboad and mouse are related to the screen.

BBQ and Brunswick stew would be fucking awesome right now.

G'night homie.

- Zipcreature
                                Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X