Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:40 AM just got done talking to my bro (today is his 18 b'day) big plans for the boy: His friends are getting him 2 blunts of dro plus a bottle of Crown Royal to drink! My brother is going to be KRUNKED up! Then were driving to G'boro and the Comedy Zone club then *Duh!!!* were hitting up Harpers2 for some ***TATIES!!*** Yes his first VIP dance will be insane
    Then Saturday it is off to East Carolina University to visit our older brother until Monday, when we're all going to the beach for the 4th to watch the fireworks at the USS North Carolina battleship. While were there were meeting up with some girls who are staying at a beachfront house so maybe we'll get to party a little 'mo!

Ahh sitting up later until the morning light hits talking shit and dreams whisping into the morning dew with the smoke from our cigs...I'm here to say it doesnt get much better than that guys.

Now i'm out to grab quick few hrs of sleep before the next week! G'night!

-Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

8:21 AM still up from last night.

Comment

Well...I meant to go to sleep last night....but that didn't happen..LMAO..oh well time to head to work!

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
          Well...I meant to go to sleep last night....but that didn't happen..LMAO..oh well time to head to work!
          same here man.....i feel sick from not sleaping.....ah well off to work.

Comment

6:45am back from the tittie bar! It was alot of fun, my friend and I took our girls since it was their first time. You can not imagine how much it turns me on to hear my girl lean over and whisper "hey i think she is HOT" haha. Well i got some niiiiice tities in my face and a really hot ass girl about 6' tall and so seductive dance for me. So it was all good. And thats all the details ya'll get about this.

I'm still up.

-Zipcreature
            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

644 still blowin kill till there is no mo

Comment

6:11 and im tired as hell

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

629 ditto

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

3:15am and i have 2yr anno tomorrow and an autox sunday, plus an american idol concert.....zzzz NIGHT BABY...Night cb7

-Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

Comment

Last night I had to catch up on sleep. So I went to bed at 2. The last week before that, the times varied between 3 to 6:30. lol. I suck at life...
                      + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

217 . . . and its still early for me . . . ill try to edit this post when i go to sleep . . . but chances are i wont remember
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

dude I cant sleep ive been messing with Google earth haha I even saw my car on there
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

hey guys i cant see very close up what do i do?
                            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

its kinda crappy for me as well on some parts i can see the buildings clearly as for my home address I cant see shit it hurts my fuckin eyes.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

2:30AM and on the phone with my GF while she is on camera on the Computer. I am bord as hell.
                                I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Working...
                                X