Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12:07 PM here, wow i should go to sleep, even tho i woke up at like 9 this morning, im gunna go eat lunch

Comment

5:44 am here. woke up at 4 because i crashed at 8- had a swim meet yesterday.

Comment

5:11 p.m. here.. lol.. haven't been in bed since last nights out with the ladies night.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
        Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
        Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
        Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

My first post in this thread, how the hell is that possible? It's 2:44 CST, gotta get up and drive 30+ miles to get my passenger seatbelt replaced and then go to work 'til five.

The pill bottles say to only take sleep aids for less than two weeks. I've been taking them for 5 months now, doesn't do a thing except make me groggy the next day. I've tried all the OTC shit, Ambien, Morphine, and self medicating with the hydro... nothing works. Why can't I sleep like a normal person?
          -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
            My first post in this thread, how the hell is that possible? It's 2:44 CST, gotta get up and drive 30+ miles to get my passenger seatbelt replaced and then go to work 'til five.

The pill bottles say to only take sleep aids for less than two weeks. I've been taking them for 5 months now, doesn't do a thing except make me groggy the next day. I've tried all the OTC shit, Ambien, Morphine, and self medicating with the hydro... nothing works. Why can't I sleep like a normal person?
            i feel you man. if i NEED to sleep i usually take some tylenol sleepy time pills and have like a few beers ill pass out in a few hours..dont feel the greatest inthe morning but at least my body got the rest and i can take on the day somewhat rested. next weekend im using insomia and sleep depervation to my advantage. 5am-11pm both saturday and sunday!!!..hahaha looking at a good chunky pay check in a couple weeks..OMNIs here i come!!!

Comment

4:57 AM, Been smoking hookas and playing Halo from 3 pm to 3am then got on here
              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Looks like I win again!!

5:32 a.m. and I can't put the keyboard down..lol!

My Cardomain

Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."

Comment

i was up til 5am this morn.....didnt think to check in though

Comment

Just got done playing Forza.. where's everyone at??

My Cardomain

Comment

i hate working at a bakery...just means early hours for the muffin man!

Comment

4:12am heare , clock off work in 15 min , off to home and sleep for 1 hour..

yeah 1.

then i work all over again... good greef charly brown.

Comment

5 am, i work afternoons

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

2:40 here. Just got back from the VFW and I am ablitrated, uh however you spell its. I thought I could drink this old navy cat under the table. I was wrong, and he was like 60 years old. uh, I thingk Ima go puke and go to bed. Has anybody had the drink called the 4 horsemen. That drink is fuckin horrible. I think ima die after having like 10 of thoser. payvdce hos.
                            my ride

Comment

4:15 bishes and not even thinkin bout sleep

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                                4:15 bishes and not even thinkin bout sleep
                                funny..cause your profile says "...city of dreams"....guess that means everyone but joO! ... hahaha..jk but yea CDT its 4:21 and i told everyone i was sleeping at like 1...hahha..got sidetracked... but yea im out..got stuff to send out in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X