Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't sleep. 2:21, reading up on some maintenance stuff...no longer using subjects in sentences, lied about not being able to go to sleep. Majorly missing my gf. Dozing off as I type, going to bed.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

2:41AM, I have to go to work in five hours. I work nine to five on a Satuday, how *** is that. But it was that or work for 15 hours today.
      -Jay

Comment

Up at 3:42 Am.. Not tired at all, despite pulling an all-nighter last night, and only getting one hour of sleep today from 10-11am... I'll probably turn in soon.. weird..
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

1:03 wesy coast time. just chillin playing halo

Members Ride Thread

Comment

WASHINGTON REPRESENT *****!!! 1:26 AM and countin.

Comment

I Win I Win

5:21 am, bored az hell playin' guild wars.............SOLO!

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Hi i'm caliber_x, and i'm an Insomniac
                i wonder what the 12 steps would be for insomnia......

Time = 5:54 am

Comment

3:12 AM

Did not sleep last night, due to the evil game HALO2 which steals my sleep on the weekends...just when I think I will get to rest that game whispers to me "Daniel, come play and KILL KILL KILL!" so I gave in.
                  Then this morning I fucked up my upper ball joints removing them, only to realize I had ordered lowerball joints...so now to Egay for replacements.
                  Today was my 2yr dating anno. YAY!.
                  Up in about 2hr to drive to the autox to help my bro out, since my car is down and out.

G'Night Cb7tuner.com..........................."daniel daniel daniel...come kill kill..." Duhh!

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

3:44 AM CDT.eeeeyyyyeah. someone get me in a program or something. i need to sleep like a NORMAL person. one hour of sleepz0r on friday nite, none tonight, work yesterday and today. class monday-friday, work monday-thurs, then road tripping it to st louie by my lonesome. hmmmm i needs sleeps..fawk you prolly wont see me post tonight. ill just be all ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzZzzzZZZzZzzz till monday from 3pm today..argh WTF am i talking about. nvm

Comment

ok.. long time no post.. but lets get it started. 1:08 est.. who's up for the challenge??

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                      Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                      Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                      Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

1:48 EST, not up for the challenge. Dreading not having A/C in the CB7. Longing for my girl and some sushi. Laughing at potential pun in previous sentence . Blinking becoming more difficult. Lights out. Bar's closing. Where we going for breakfast?

Wonders if anyone caught the Carlito's Way reference. Going to bed.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          Can't sleep. 2:21, reading up on some maintenance stuff...no longer using subjects in sentences, lied about not being able to go to sleep. Majorly missing my gf. Dozing off as I type, going to bed.
                          ha me 2, i feel you. 1:57 am
                          ]

Comment

im just getting started. i got off work at like 1030 CDT...its only 1 AM now.... this is childs play.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              Wonders if anyone caught the Carlito's Way reference. Going to bed.
                              LOL.. you watched that the other night too huh? (2:09 a.m. EST)

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                              Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                              Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                              Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

2:09 CDT... im starting to waiver....

Comment

Working...
                                X