No announcement yet.

Corrupt my wish - Forum Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granted but then you look like a dumbass because you dipped it in the ranch dressing and looked like you had a cum shot on the side of your mouth that just wouldn't go away.

I wish I had some tylenol!
    Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 09-14-2009, 02:01 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Granted....
      But its a 1million mg tylenol and you overdose...

I wish I had a credit card with unlimited funds.
      The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
      James 4:7
      Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

granted..... but u still have to pay it back b4 the end of the month of suffer horrible interest rates. Shortly afterwards the IRS and Obama admin. is going to rape u.

i wish more people would join the group buy http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142933
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
          Granted, but you still are sleepy. You miss class and you miss the 5 hot girls who ran naked through campus.

I wish I could go to Jordan. I wish so badly to be there right now.
          obviously you've never heard about rolla. i'm not sure there are many more than 5 hot girls on campus, let alont ones that would willingly run naked across campus (unless its st. pats)

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
          granted..... but u still have to pay it back b4 the end of the month of suffer horrible interest rates. Shortly afterwards the IRS and Obama admin. is going to rape u.

i wish more people would join the group buy http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142933
          granted, but the UPS truck crashes on the way to your house and mangles the header, and you forgot to get insurance on it.

i wish my calc 2 test went better

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Granted but on the way to leave it on the dest... a giant crab snatches it and runs away (sideways)

I wish i was in england to watch chelsea play their next game.
            The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
            James 4:7
            Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              obviously you've never heard about rolla. i'm not sure there are many more than 5 hot girls on campus, let alont ones that would willingly run naked across campus (unless its st. pats)

granted, but the UPS truck crashes on the way to your house and mangles the header, and you forgot to get insurance on it.

Granted, but you'll fail the rest of your tests.

I wish my Accord starts running fine again.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post

Granted. You aced the test - down side is the records got burnt and now you have to retake the test....

I wish I could leave work already!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                  Granted, but you'll fail the rest of your tests.

I wish my Accord starts running fine again.

Granted But you total the car after you finally got the car on the road.

I wish I had some tortilla soup!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

granted but it was served in a paper towel instead of a bowl and got all over you.

i wish i had my priorities in line.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

granted .... but you are a procrastinator and eventually forget them all except for the one. you succeed at your lowest priority being a male stripper but your 1st job is at 2 obese lesbian dominatrices' house.

i wish HD digital cable & T1 ethernet were totally free !
                      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

granted .... but you are a procrastinator and eventually forget them all except for the one. you succeed at your lowest priority being a male stripper but your 1st job is at 2 obese lesbian dominatrices' house.

granted, but you can only experience it on a 4 inch black and white tv

I wish this game won't stop

Comment

Granted but Tv's and computers prices soar to x10000 times as to what they are now making them virtually unaffordable.

I wish the next guy wouldn't corrupt my wish.

Comment

Granted.....and now this thread is closed and everyone beats you senseless for taking away their fun.

I wish Saturday would hurry up and get here so i'll know if i'm hired or not.

Comment

You sleep all through saturday and wake up sunday...missing your phone call and they dont hire you.

I wish Girls werent bitches.

Comment

you get marryd to a bitch.

i wish i got a new car.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Working...
                                X