High school parties are a joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High school parties are a joke.

Tonight, after a great thanksgiving dinner with some guys in my fraternity, we decided to go to a party over at one of our friend's house who we heard was having a good party. after pre-gaming it a little bit (some of us polishing off most of a case of natty each) we head over there, and the place was packed. the trouble was, we didnt know any of these people, and they all looked REALLY young. it turns out they paid our friend to buy them beer and host their little shindig.
    we think, "what the hell" and start playing some beer pong. i didnt play, i really suck, but i garauntee i could have still won a couple games against them. two of my brothers start rocking the games, and i mean DECIMATING these kids. we didnt even have our good players there, and the high school kids were picking cups and Pickles (one of my brothers, long stroy on the name) was just hitting almost every cup they chose. our guys were doin great. anyway, after a couple games, the guys get bored. i try to make some cash or get some beer off of some drunk high schoolers by challenging them to cup-chugs (i'm good. damn good), but they're suprisingly smart enough that there are no takers.
    as always happens at delta sig parties, we started singing rugby songs. the high-schoolers were just looking at us like wtf? after visiting the bird bath a couple times (it is the community outdoor urinal), i start noticing that these kids are getting FUCKED UP but i only have a slight buzz. some of these kids were falling down, almost hurting themselves badly. one kid even hit his back on the fireplace. we go upstairs and there is a guy hunched over the toilet, noncoherent, and in the next room, our friend is holding a girl that is convulsing. someone says that her mom got called, and we decide that this would be a good time to leave. these kids are minors, like under 18, so they wouldnt get much, but if we were caught with them, we would get charged with buying them alchohol, hosting a teenage party, MIP's, MIC's, etc.
    so, all in all, i had an ok night, but with way too much drama. i didnt get too fucked up, i had a good buzz going, and i had a good time making fun of some high schoolers.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

:note to self, never party with college people:
    But funny story though..
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
      :note to self, never party with college people:
      how come? its a lot of fun (if you know what you're doing! )

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        1. i know it wasn't your house and not your party but it didn't really sound like you guys knew what you were doing. that is a really dumb idea to throw a party for minors at a frat or a house and supply them with alcohol, even if the pay you for it. do you really want the place paying some huge ass fines or even risk getting shot down for a year or more if its a frat. exactly what happened to a frat (can remember the name) when i was going to PSU. like you said the hs kids got pretty drunk pretty fast and if anything happened to them your friends would be responsible. every frat i been to checked ids to cover their ass, its just plain smart.

2. naddie...ugh lol for some reason i could never stomach that beer. there is a bar in state college where a lot of frat guys like to meet up and they actually have naddie on tap. i know its cheap but to me it tastes like shit, sorry. my cheap beer of choice? Lions Head - 24 bottles = $12.oo

3. beer pong ftw - love that game
        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
        Check out my JDM F22B swap
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

natty is the worst tasting beer ever.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I was at a NYE party once at my friend's dorm and was hitting on this girl and we got to talking. She mentioned in passing she was 18, and I was 21 at the time. So that was all well and good, she knew my friend's gf so I figured she was a freshman at the college. Then I asked where she went to school and she replied blah blah Academy. Yeah, high school girl. Needless to say, hands off for Mike.

I think my friend Sean hit it though. I hope for his sake she wasn't lying about her age.

Comment

"oh man lets drink some low quality beer just for the alcohol content!"

sounds like a great time....
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                natty is the worst tasting beer ever.
                i'd have to disagree. its not fantastic, but there is worse. far worse. hey, its cheap and it'll get you drunk.
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

these kids are minors, like under 18, so they wouldnt get much, but if we were caught with them, we would get charged with buying them alchohol, hosting a teenage party, MIP's, MIC's, etc.
                  you don't have to be anywhere around them when they get caught...all they have to do is point the finger at you and you're up shit creek. if one of them drives away and crashes after drinking the beer you bought them, then they're coming for you. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Junior High Parties are where it's at.

Comment

College parties > High School any day all day.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

high school parties are a joke

i know. im in highschool and i dont even go to them.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Man some of my best memories in high school were at the parties...My grade 11 year there was a party pretty much every weekend...and since 75% of my school lived outside of town (where most parties were held) no cops came and ruined our fun

Unfortunatly I had a girlfriend for senior year so I never really partied then...but high school parties can be awesome if the people arent complete idiots about it and they know how to handle their liquor.

That being said though I agree 100% with this statement.

Originally posted by Nail05
                          College parties > High School any day all day.
                          Legal drinking + legal girls = way more fun lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

im in a game of kings right now on one side of me. the other side of me is a game of shot checkers

Comment

Partying with the older crowd during jr high and high school was fun...the younger crowd was just full of attention whores and dumbasses I hated it.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X