New Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that anyone here cares being as this is a CB7 forum, but I'm excited as hell so I'm going to tell you anyway. I am now the proud owner of a 97 Camaro Z28. This thing is immaculate, its silver with charcoal leather interior, t-tops, 6-spd, and best of all....a virgin LT1 under the hood just begging to be modded! I'm leaving work early on Friday to go pick it up. Hell yes!
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Sounds fun.. but speaking of domestics... wow. I sat in a 03 Mustang GT w/most of the options. All I could think of was a kia cuz thats what i would expect out of one... damn those cars are built cheaply and look and feel like crap. I cant beleive mustang owners look down upon hondas... i think they are just jealous.

Comment

oh yeah, no argument there! GM products are the same way, the interior looks like it was assembled by 4 year olds with glue sticks and sheets of cheap plastic. But, aside from their cheap quality and fit-and-finish, there is nothing quite like the pleasure of torque that only an American V8 can deliver.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

I shall own one someday as well.. Maybe not a Camaro, but I will be joining the F-Body crowd as soon as I can

On the interior note, Ill probably rip it all out except for the drivers seat and put in the passengers seat when someone wants to ride. Can you say racecar?
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
          I shall own one someday as well.. Maybe not a Camaro, but I will be joining the F-Body crowd as soon as I can

On the interior note, Ill probably rip it all out except for the drivers seat and put in the passengers seat when someone wants to ride. Can you say racecar?
          Alright! yeah, F-bodies kick ass, this will be my second one. Oh yeah, and just for the record everyone, I AM NOT GETTING RID OF MY ACCORD! Don't think I'm straying away or anything, I will NEVER sell my beloved CB7. She will continue to serve as my daily driver, and the Camaro will be more of a weekend toy.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

sounds like fun with the LT1 (no I'm not going to help pay for gas in that thing )
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

My good friend has a 94 T/A 6-speed with an LT1. Every time I ride in that thing I get the urge to sell the CB7 and buy one of those things. Congrats on a sweet new car. Love to see some pics of it sometime.

Comment

I rode in a 2004 cobra with the supercharger the other day. OMG the hardest part was on my way home i was riding in my CB7 and my car felt soooo slow. But hey a day later i was back in love with her
                U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                  sounds like fun with the LT1 (no I'm not going to help pay for gas in that thing )
                  Thats why you spend a smidge more and get an LS1. A grand or two later for a head swap and a couple other minor things, you got 400hp and 30mpg
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Thats why you spend a smidge more and get an LS1. A grand or two later for a head swap and a couple other minor things, you got 400hp and 30mpg
                    Did you hear, the LS2 in the C6 Corvette and the 05 GTO will have 400 hp right outa the box, and a year later the C6 ZO6 will be around 500 hp. Lets hear it for pushrod V8s!

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

not sure about the 30mpg maybe 27 most for highway.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Hell yeah about the C6 corvette.

I'm talking to my moms about getting one of those, or a Lexus SC430 when we move down to Austin, TX.

Comment

well, I got it! I picked it up last night. OMG, this thing is SO much damn fun, ah, I love torque! Pics comming soon!

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

well, c'mon already! where's the pics?!?!?!?
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Thats the only thing I hate about the Mustangs is there cheap interior. I guess that goes for all domestics. You think a Mustang interior is bad, have you ever been in a Cavalier? I my old Power Wheels had a more refined interior.

Still... What I wouldn't give for a brand new Saleen Mustang.
                              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X