Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDK Dentbusters Inc. ... their van almost killed me (intentionally).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDK Dentbusters Inc. ... their van almost killed me (intentionally).

JDK Dentbusters Inc.. A NJ company. Their van almost killed me.

I was on rt295 today, and this white van was dipping in and out of traffic behind me (mind you, I was going with the flow of traffic in the left lane)

He got behind me, tailgated me, and then jumped over a lane. I accelerated with traffic, not trying to irritate the already lousy driver. As I'm accelerating, the douche (who had gone to the far right lane on the 3 lane highway) cut clean across the middle lane, cut me off, and slammed on his brakes.

Needless to say, I was pissed. I got up next to him, and saw that the company name was ONLY on the driver's side. So I followed until he changed lanes, ready to exit (my exit, at that...) When he got in the middle lane, I went for the pass so I can get the company name and report this idiot for brake checking me. As I got next to him, the moron swerved AT me... not accidentally... the guy attacked me. I had to dip into the shoulder (which was a full lane sized bit of asphalt, thankfully!) If I didn't have control over my car as I do, and new tires, I would've been in BIG trouble.

The side of the truck said JDK Dentbusters, Ocean City, NJ.

I called 411, but they said they didn't have a number for the company in Ocean City.

A Google search reveals this:
    JDK Dentbusters Inc.
    23 Pointe View Dr.
    Medford, NJ 08055
    Phone: (609) 654-0384

I called the number, and it was disconnected. I looked up the tax records, and the ownership of that particular property changed hands last year... and guess what... the old owners now live in Ocean City, NJ. I'm not revealing those names, though... if they aren't right, I don't want to bring anyone else into it.

So, if anyone knows any other methods to get information on this company, please... let me know! The driver attacked me. Swerving at someone at 70mph is assault with a deadly weapon. He didn't hit me. He didn't hurt me... but he could have killed me. One overreaction on my part to avoid his attack, and I'd have spun, flipped, and/or hit oncoming traffic. The Grand Prix is NOT that great in a crash!

i know this is a long shot .. but did you get a tag number.. i can run it through a cop buddy of mine and find out the info that way !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

want the hillbilly mafia to come and kill em for ya?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

HOLY FUCK DEEV...damn man glad to hear you're ok!
        ____

Comment

Deev,

I did a little homework to help you out. I think this is the current location.

1909 Ferndale Dr
          Ocean City, New Jersey USA 08226-2653

I think the current owners name is John Rose.
          Last edited by Fatman88; 02-26-2008, 11:17 PM.

Comment

If they are registered with any company associations it should pull them right up like BBB and crap like that. Since hey did that I doubt they are in that shit lol. But yea gl with resolving with them.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

he wasn't try to kill you............most likely saw a dent in your car and tried to bust it .

but on the real.....ya got to be careful. alot of crazys out there behind the wheel.

Comment

cant help ya, but glad to hear your ok

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I have the tag written down at my mom's... I believe it was XL-935Z or XL-953Z. NJ Commercial plates.

Comment

Try the address i gave you. It should be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88
                      Deev,

I did a little homework to help you out. I think this is the current location.

1909 Ferndale Dr
                      Ocean City, New Jersey USA 08226-2653

I think the current owners name is John Rose.
                      That's what i got from tax records... is that where you looked? Or did you find that somewhere else? If that name is attached to that company, that's my guy.

That address and number are listed as Coastline Fiberglass Decks... could be an old listing (if they moved, it was only last year...) or it could be another company belonging to the same guy.

The funny thing is that I DO have a dent on that fender! I think his methods wouldn't have helped much, though. (though my car is fully insured... another flawless white GTP would be a great way to bust that dent!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I have the tag written down at my mom's... I believe it was XL-935Z or XL-953Z. NJ Commercial plates.
                        ok .. let me know for sure.. i believe there are others on here too that should have buddies that can do the same .. !! that is a for sure way to get the address and name of the owner because it is illegal to run somebody elses commercial tags.. so once the tags are confirmed i will run them by my buddy!!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

That's the thing... by the time I was able to think clearly enough to call my mom and tell her the number, I mixed up those middle two. It's definitely one of them, probably the first, but I'm not 100% sure which. If I could find the company, I'd go and confirm the number in their driveway!

Comment

And yeah, John Rose is the owner of Coastline Decking. That's the name shown on Whitepages.com for that Ocean City address... and John Rose DID live at the Medford address shown for JDK Dentbusters until 2007.

I'm not saying that the driver was John Rose. If he is the owner of the company in question, I really hope it WASN'T him! I want the guy that attacked me fired. If it was the owner of the company, or if they don't take some sort of action to rectify the situation, I'm considering going to a lawyer. It's a shame that I have no witnesses to call on (I WISH a cop saw what happened!) but still... I wouldn't pick on a company for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              That's the thing... by the time I was able to think clearly enough to call my mom and tell her the number, I mixed up those middle two. It's definitely one of them, probably the first, but I'm not 100% sure which. If I could find the company, I'd go and confirm the number in their driveway!
                              LOL.. i think you would do more that just confirm the tag number !!! or at least i wouldn't .. the tag number would be one of the last things on my mind when approaching the front door !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X