Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDK Dentbusters Inc. ... their van almost killed me (intentionally).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't start any trouble, and I don't intend to do so. I'll handle this professionally, and I'll expect them to as well. If they don't, there are other methods.

I'm not above walking through the front door of that company and demanding an apology, though. I want an apology. I want it in writing. And if that guy was an employee, I want him to be out of a job.

Comment

Those Bastages!
      "If I was the man I was 5 years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!"

Mr. Deev man, I think you know what to do.

Comment

Find the company. Alert them to their driver's actions. Demand a written apology. Demand that the driver is relieved of his job. If the driver was the owner... we'll see.

I'm going to the police tomorrow as well. I was too angry today to go... and my mom said that it would probably do no good... but honestly, that was assault with a deadly weapon. I could be looking for MUCH more than an apology if I really wanted to!

I'm not going to retaliate. I'm not going to damage anything. Revenge sounds fun, but honestly, it won't solve anything. Getting this idiot off the road is much better!

Comment

Dentbusters is contracted by Burns Honda as their Paint-less dent removal guys.
          The one that goes to our dealership drives a White Toyota Sienna 05-06-ish.
          Any who, he is there Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning...
          Any other day i think hes available by appointments only...

Comment

Wow

Sounds like the rumors ive heard about Jersey drivers was right...

I hope you find the sons of bitches. Have you considered calling local PD and seeing what they can come up with? Give em a description and plate number(s) and see if they find em.

:OT: Thought your GTP was black or grey

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Cool, thanks Rich!

My mom and I went through the Burns lots (Honda and Hyundai) to see if he was there... no dice by that time!

It was a big Ford van, I believe. White. Definitely a work van, not a minivan.

It's a shame. I need dent-removal services on all 3 of my cars. I won't be going through them!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                Those Bastages!
                "If I was the man I was 5 years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!"

Mr. Deev man, I think you know what to do.

"Scent of a Woman"

Glad you're ok Mike.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Off topic a bit..Morbid

Glad your ok Deev. I have a question for you.. Do you have a will made out? Like do you have plans made or arrangements if god forbid something happens to you!! Who's going to take over the site? sorry for the morbid thoughts..

Comment

No will... but cpmike will be the one to take the site if he wants it. If not, he'd be the one to make the decision as to where it goes, should anything ever happen to me.

I don't think I've ever actually said that, but yeah... it's only natural. When the decision was made, it was between me and him. I believe ATX flipped a coin.

Comment

Yeah that was my first guess, I mean it would suck to lose such a great guy and and even better site J/k bro... But yeah Ive been doing allot of thinking like this after a recent loss of a family member. To much random and unexpected shits happening lately. It reminds you it can all end in a heartbeat.

Comment

Deev, whatever anyone else says, this is by far the most important.

Call the police. Not 911, the police. Report everything and see what they say. People like that should not be on the road.
                        Glad you're ok
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Yeah, very true.

I don't go down without a fight, though. I'm usually quite aware of my surroundings, especially on the road. I was prepared for him to act like an idiot when I made the pass, so I wasn't totally surprised. If it really caught me off guard, I may have overreacted and crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
                            Deev, whatever anyone else says, this is by far the most important.

Call the police. Not 911, the police. Report everything and see what they say. People like that should not be on the road.
                            Glad you're ok
                            Yeah, doing it tomorrow. I was going to today. I tried that #77 or whatever to report aggressive driving... got nothing.

At first, I just wanted to report the guy to his company. I didn't even think police! When it hit me that it was really an attack, not just an idiot... I got pissed. I went out looking for him, and I'd have called the cops then. My mom said that without witnesses, it wouldn't do much to call the cops... but you know what? I'm going to anyway. If anything, they may call and ask what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Yeah, doing it tomorrow. I was going to today. I tried that #77 or whatever to report aggressive driving... got nothing.

At first, I just wanted to report the guy to his company. I didn't even think police! When it hit me that it was really an attack, not just an idiot... I got pissed. I went out looking for him, and I'd have called the cops then. My mom said that without witnesses, it wouldn't do much to call the cops... but you know what? I'm going to anyway. If anything, they may call and ask what's up.
                              Exactly. Documentation goes a long way.
                              My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

mmm....do I detect a new epic thread coming on...oh I hope so
                                ____

Comment

Working...
                                X