Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDK Dentbusters Inc. ... their van almost killed me (intentionally).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe not... I woke up today and thought about it... Honestly, it would take me a ton of gas to go running to the Cherry Hill police department to file a report... and even more if they send me to the State Police office, which I don't even know where the one for that area is! And for what? They might get a talking to? Or not?

I'm not suing. I'm not getting any money for it. I'm just spending my gas, which is money (in the GTP, a LOT of money!)... and that's in short supply right now!

If I find the company, and I can get there easily, I'll go in and talk to the boss. Otherwise, I don't think calling the police will do much.

Plus, I'm looking for a job. I don't want that guy's job, and I don't need ANOTHER person out there competing with me for the jobs I want!

Comment

I can have my mafia connects in jersey take care of this problem if it comes to that.

LMK it might cost ya a bit though.

Comment

Ugh idiot drivers... if i'm not dodging soccer moms in mini-vans around that same area, it's stay at home wives in huge suv's or dumb ass kids that see a lowered car and think its funny to cut them off and brake check... The last one happened 2 weeks ago, i followed them for 20mins they were running scared...VYD-11D its a silver hyundai if anyone could help me out...

To tell you the truth if you called the cops the most they'd do is report the tag and the car and have the units keep an eye out for it, thats what Rich and i did when these irrisponsible teenagers tried messing with me...

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
        X