GTA Online for Xbox360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTA Online for Xbox360

I figured I'd start a thread for those that are going to be playing online and want to join up and/or maybe make a crew.

Gamertag: BuRtOnRiDeRt6

Is it working now?
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Resurrect Grove Street and roll on them Ballas.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I got home from work yesterday around 4pm. The update was quick and I started playing right after. The first 20 to 30 minutes were rough due to people non stop joining and leaving. By about 5pm it was running pretty flawless, only thing that sucked was it seems EVERYONE just wanted to make it a non stop deathmatch instead of trying to do missions and stuff. So if you knocked off a store you were running from cops and other players since they were all just trying to kill each other. Hopefully tonight will be a little different.

Comment

I a still having problems but if you are up for the missions and it works for me when I am home my gamertag, it is complicated, X C R N.

Comment

sicretta
            COUPE K24

Comment

Has online worked for you guys yet. I am stuck at the tutorial loading screen when the car pulls up, and in my opinion, some of the most annoying music I have ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                Has online worked for you guys yet. I am stuck at the tutorial loading screen when the car pulls up, and in my opinion, some of the most annoying music I have ever heard.
                Yea I played again yesterday no problem from like 4pm to 9pm. Try entering into a solo session. The first like 3 mission are needed until it sets you free into free roam with your map icons. Otherwise you can drive around but have no clue where anything is. The game is really good once you get going.

Comment

cant do shit online.
                  COUPE K24

Comment

Same tried again this morning, the only thing that indicates progress is the tips started showing up on the loading screen going to GTAO, but after that, same thing. The only play I got was a glitch when the mission did not show up and I was in some sort of purgatory and I went into the military base stole a tank and could not get out with it.

Comment

online is still being ***, I got on for the first time yesterday and did the first race and it crashed on me...then tried again later on in the day it made me create my guy again....god they need more servers.
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                        online is still being ***, I got on for the first time yesterday and did the first race and it crashed on me...then tried again later on in the day it made me create my guy again....god they need more servers.
                        Not trying to be mean but I wonder if it's because you're located in Canada. I believe servers are distributed by regions, so if they're adding servers to regions they deem the more important ones then you may be coming up soon. I would assume they (Rockstar) would work on all the American locations first. I have no clue but I'm just throwing something out there. I've been able to play since day one. Yet my buddy's son who lives like 15 miles from me still struggles to connect. So I haven't a clue really.

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
                          Not trying to be mean but I wonder if it's because you're located in Canada. I believe servers are distributed by regions, so if they're adding servers to regions they deem the more important ones then you may be coming up soon. I would assume they (Rockstar) would work on all the American locations first. I have no clue but I'm just throwing something out there. I've been able to play since day one. Yet my buddy's son who lives like 15 miles from me still struggles to connect. So I haven't a clue really.
                          Could be, I just hope it gets delt with before I lose interest

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                            Could be, I just hope it gets delt with before I lose interest
                            I think I would have rathered not been able to log on than got up to level 12 with $90k to get knocked back down to level 8 with $40k. Some people have had their character wiped out completely though.

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
                              I think I would have rathered not been able to log on than got up to level 12 with $90k to get knocked back down to level 8 with $40k. Some people have had their character wiped out completely though.
                              Ya me too, that's kind of deflating. I have had that happen in other games and it blows being knocked but for no effin reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X