Battlefield 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 4

I have been a long time Battlefield 3 player and finally got my copy of Battlefield 4 today. I am a little late to the party since it went live earlier this week but from what I have heard the game play hasn't changed too much. Anyone else playing BF4 on PC?

For me on PS3 they changed the controls. Needs a little getting used to , but I absolutely hate their new land vechicle controls. They should have left it as it is.

For the voice-overs I love it since they're now using full Russian and Chinese language. Unlike BF3 if you're playing as Russian , you'll be speaking RussGlish.

The environmental gameplay is better than BF3. You'll be playing rush on dry land they suddenly you get flooded by a blown dam and have to switch the battle on the rooftops. Otherwise , you'll be swimming and get picked off easily.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I was hoping the gameplay would be more like Bad Company 2. I miss that game.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

So far I haven't been able to complete the campaign due to crashing on the 6th mission. I have only played one game on multiplayer and it felt like you die faster now.

Comment

I am still debating on getting it for PC, since i will be getting if for PS4, I only know a couple people who might play it on pc, but half my friends list on PSN is going the PS4 route

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
            So far I haven't been able to complete the campaign due to crashing on the 6th mission. I have only played one game on multiplayer and it felt like you die faster now.
            I think you die faster when you first start but once you learn the maps its easier. I sucked it up the first few rounds and trying to figure everything out and got tired of trying to get used to the controls so just switched them to "veteran" mode which is pretty much BF3 controls. Only had it about a week or so but play pretty much every day and really happy I got it because I considered not even getting it or COD: Ghosts. I had a couple hundred hours played on BF3 and looking forward to putting some more down with this game.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
              I think you die faster when you first start but once you learn the maps its easier. I sucked it up the first few rounds and trying to figure everything out and got tired of trying to get used to the controls so just switched them to "veteran" mode which is pretty much BF3 controls. Only had it about a week or so but play pretty much every day and really happy I got it because I considered not even getting it or COD: Ghosts. I had a couple hundred hours played on BF3 and looking forward to putting some more down with this game.
              It is a good game just having bugs at moment with netcode and crashing in multiplayer.

Comment

Tried playing yesterday, not many people have it for ps4 or something, I joined a full server and I roamed around in a tank for a good 5 mins then the match started and there was 6 people total in the room.

Tried finding another room and couldn't find one.

Disappointed, hopefully not a waste of money.
                MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

i got it for free, installed it and havent been able to play it lol
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Sounds like the first week of BF3.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

There's plenty of people on Xbox playing. The only real bugs I've been having is it's been freezing on me and I have to restart and it's always when I'm having a good game But other than that it's been real smooth and really been enjoying it.

The Facebook group

Comment

A video I threw together with some music from "The Devil's Carnival". Hope you all enjoy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                          Tried playing yesterday, not many people have it for ps4 or something, I joined a full server and I roamed around in a tank for a good 5 mins then the match started and there was 6 people total in the room.

Tried finding another room and couldn't find one.

Disappointed, hopefully not a waste of money.
                          the reason why their aren't many playing on ps4 atm is they literally cant even start the game let alone get in a room online

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
                          X