Integra Owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
    c1.. i dnt know but i think they come on gsr's stock right???
    Yes, they come in USDM GS-Rs stock. Or you can opt for the JDM B18C SiR-G. Pretty much the same price. Check out: www.hmotorsonline.com
    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
      b18c arrrrrrrrr ftw

i wish i had me one

After I blow my C1, I'm going to get a K20A. I'm done with B-Series.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
        lol its the newer ITR motor, but its still an ITR motarrr!
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

so im good then.. im gettin me a gsr and comes stock with a b18.. pretty sick combo for 3500.. lol

Comment

lol its the newer ITR motor, but its still an ITR motarrr!
            Yes. I know that.
            Raceline USA

Comment

i figured you would
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

i figured you would
                Lol! Yup. Been in the Integra game for a little more than 2 years now.
                Raceline USA

Comment

some guy called me today asking id i would trade my b20 vtec for his jdm gsr motor. suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                    You'll have fun with the K, trust me

Can't wait til Spring time when she'll be tuned (after head/IM work)! Hopefully I'll be pushing 220 - 230 whp.
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
                      some guy called me today asking id i would trade my b20 vtec for his jdm gsr motor. suggestions?
                      Keep the b20 vtec IMO. Get some work done on the engine and turbo it.
                      My buddy just did some motor work on his b20 vtec cx hatch. Made 452whp and 340wtq on 22 pounds of Boost on 92 Octane.

Lookie here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...52whpcivic.flv

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I'd keep the B20. I like having torque.

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                        You'll have fun with the K, trust me

Can't wait til Spring time when she'll be tuned (after head/IM work)! Hopefully I'll be pushing 220 - 230 whp.
                        Nice. Do you have a K20A or K20A2? My buddy has a DC2 ITR with a stock K20A2 pushing 230WHP. He's planning on going K24 soon.

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                        Keep the b20 vtec IMO. Get some work done on the engine and turbo it.
                        My buddy just did some motor work on his b20 vtec cx hatch. Made 452whp and 340wtq on 22 pounds of Boost on 92 Octane.

Lookie here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...52whpcivic.flv

^ Holy shit!
                        Raceline USA

Comment

well he called cuase i had the car on craiglist so he called and he had offered to come down from oklahoma and swap motors. i kinda interested only becuase i need to do some work on my swap before i get it running to its fullest potential (needs a new intake manifold gasket,b20 vtec basemap and a tranny)and if i were to get his i would his then i would be running ok without spending much cash on it.
                          jdm b20b or a jdm b18c

Comment

well he called cuase i had the car on craiglist so he called and he had offered to come down from oklahoma and swap motors. i kinda interested only becuase i need to do some work on my swap before i get it running to its fullest potential (needs a new intake manifold gasket,b20 vtec basemap and a tranny)and if i were to get his i would his then i would be running ok without spending much cash on it.
                            jdm b20b or a jdm b18c
                            Up to you bro.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

aww screw it ima keep it. i like to be different anyways,and every one down here either has a gsr or a b16. b20 vtec ftw!

Comment

u would srsly trade ur b20vtec.. that has been running problem free

Comment

Working...
                                X