O i c.... im gonna go check out Cl rite now
            Do it.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Here's mine.

Well not exactly its my wife's.

Stock B18b
              b16 5spd tranny with Type R LSD
              Thats pretty much it lol not too many mods on it.
              1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

^ Is that a real Bride shift boot? I didn't know they made them. It's all good man. A Type R LSD is more that good enough. I wish I had an LSD...
                Raceline USA

Comment

Lol no its real EBAY. I ordered a fake type R shift boot when I did the 5spd conversion and thats what I got. I don't really care I like the little ghost guy.
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204
                    Lol no its real EBAY. I ordered a fake type R shift boot when I did the 5spd conversion and thats what I got. I don't really care I like the little ghost guy.
                    I thought so. It's all good. The Bride ghost dude is pretty cool. Lol!
                    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8
                      Cl > T-I
                      I forgot that I was already a member of ClubIntegra. I am on too many forums, lol. I stopped going on there because I started going on k20a.org and k-series.com. Nothing against ClubIntegra, but I rather learn more about my k20a2. If I need parts, I already have a wrecked DA sitting in my driveway or I just go on g2ic.
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                        I forgot that I was already a member of ClubIntegra. I am on too many forums, lol. I stopped going on there because I started going on k20a.org and k-series.com. Nothing against ClubIntegra, but I rather learn more about my k20a2. If I need parts, I already have a wrecked DA sitting in my driveway or I just go on g2ic.
                        No problem. There's a lot of different info on CI other than just engine info.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8
                          No problem. There's a lot of different info on CI other than just engine info.
                          Yeah, I know (been browsing) but I am just interested in the engine as of right now. I have a few plans already that should be in the works here soon.

CI is a good forum though, no doubt. But you'll prolly see me on there a little more often here soon.
                          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

uys wats the deal with g2ic and their 9 day policy? it sux azzz

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz
                              uys wats the deal with g2ic and their 9 day policy? it sux azzz
                              I know, it sucks but I think its there way of dealing with spammers. Its like on here you have to stay in the beginners forum until 30 post. Just helps out the admins and mods. Less of a headache.

I had to wait my turn as well.

Clean DA btw!

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                                I know, it sucks but I think its there way of dealing with spammers. Its like on here you have to stay in the beginners forum until 30 post. Just helps out the admins and mods. Less of a headache.

I had to wait my turn as well.

Clean DA btw!
                                hey thanx man
                                i think i just have a few more days to wait as i registed awhile back.
                                are you the dude with the k20 DA?

Comment

Working...
                                X