Dropped or Slammed TSX pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    what do you think of the '05? ive seen the '97's and they do look nice. just not something i can see myself driving.
    Actually selling the 97 (5-cyl)..

Anyhow, initially did not care for the look of it, but as time progressed, started liking more and more. And LOVE my 6 speed. Bought it 1/07 with 20k on it. Now have 78k and is superb.

My only flaw??? Rear end feels blah. But ifyou upgrade the sway bar, ya good to go!
    RETIRED...

Comment

true but its a motor that doesnt come stock in the car. plus ill have a warrantee along with it ive been thinking alot lately about my cb and all the stuff im doing to it. the money im putting into it. and im loving it every step of the way. but this car....this car right hurrr...ive been eyeing it for a while now and im now a manager at my job so ill be able to afford it.

plus i wont have to worry much about "oh my God is my car gonna start up this morning?" or hunting down electrical gremlins and ghost.
      2 of my friends have k20 hatches.i've never seen either not start up and purr like a kitten

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
        OR being stolen!
        lmao. very true. plus there arent any modded TSX's around here. if there are any then they're stock with an old guy or a middle aged couple is driving it around. lol.

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
        2 of my friends have k20 hatches.i've never seen either not start up and purr like a kitten
        yeah. but its a swap. i would like to have a warrantee with a car with that kind of power.

what will he do if he blows a motor? buy a new one. me? take it back tot he dealership because i would have made sure i got the best warrantee to cover the motor if it blows within a certain amount of time

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
          Interior sucks.
          wat?

Comment

the TL to me is like the Mercedes of Acura. for the old folks. lol. the TSX is more for (IMO) the younger generation.

and try to see if you'll beat my meet i had earlier this year. 50 cars. and that was just cb7s that doesnt include the other 25-50 that were other types
            Thants exactly why i was looking at the TL cause its like the Mercedes of acura.....and ohhh we have more cb's coming.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

lmao. very true. plus there arent any modded TSX's around here. if there are any then they're stock with an old guy or a middle aged couple is driving it around. lol.

yeah. but its a swap. i would like to have a warrantee with a car with that kind of power.

what will he do if he blows a motor? buy a new one. me? take it back tot he dealership because i would have made sure i got the best warrantee to cover the motor if it blows within a certain amount of time
              plus theres nothing quite like the ride of a newer car compared to an older civic. k20 hatches are fun, but its obvious you're going for more of a grown man car then a hatch.

Comment

you guys are retarded if you're comparing a k20 eg hatch to a frigging TSX.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33 View Post
                  you guys are retarded if you're comparing a k20 eg hatch to a frigging TSX.
                  not really in the sence your talking about. we're talking about reliability-wise.

but anyone got any more pics?

Comment

man those look sexy

Comment

The TSX and TL are both amazing cars, but honestly, the TL is just more.

Also, you don't see many young people driving them because they are too expensive, not because they wouldn't like to.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

c...b...7...related?
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

love the sig 460

oh and on topic... bump for moar pictars

my ride

Comment

ok. can we get some more TSX pics?

Comment

I think this belongs in other automotive

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                                I think this belongs in other automotive
                                "Media Downloads" forum RULES:

1. ALL threads posted must contain working links to 4th Gen Accord (only) video clips, wallpaper, or images (depending on which subforum you are in). if you have videos or anything of another type of car or topic, please post it in the Other Automotive or Off Topic (if it doesn't have to do with cars) forum.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X