Dropped or Slammed TSX pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
    That wheel fitment on that TL is terrible. Seriously, wheels are an extremely crucial part of a cars looks. I dont understand why people think sunk wheels look good.

And I thought this was a TSX thread? I think I'll actually make a contribution...

Camber BITCHES!
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post

Best looking TL ive ever seen. Deff not a old folks car.
      ill admit. they do look good. but id still prefer the TSX. lol.

Comment

All I know is no K series will ever top that J series howl.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
          All I know is no K series will never top that J series howl.
          fixed for ya. lol.

matters not. just as long as it sounds good to me at 7,oooRPMs, ill be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            fixed for ya. lol.

matters not. just as long as it sounds good to me at 7,oooRPMs, ill be happy
            Its mathematical. 6 > 4
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
              Its mathematical. 6 > 4
              duh. but if i like the 6 cylinders then i might as well get a domestic

Comment

duh. but if i like the 6 cylinders then i might as well get a domestic
                How do you figure that?

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                  How do you figure that?
                  yeah. didnt think about that til after i posted it. lmao. its just that other than the Skyline and its RB26DETT, ive only really been interested in the 4 cylinders. if i got anything above that then it would be a domestic, because thats where imports started out with is 4 bangers

Comment

yeah. didnt think about that til after i posted it. lmao. its just that other than the Skyline and its RB26DETT, ive only really been interested in the 4 cylinders. if i got anything above that then it would be a domestic, because thats where imports started out with is 4 bangers
                    You clearly have not experienced Japanese 6 cylinders.

1) They whip the shit out of Domestic 6's in terms of average performance.

2) They rival V8's in terms of sound quality and smoothness.

3) They get far better MPG.

4) A Hemi Charger just barely (and I mean just barely until about 40MPH where he doesn't pull anymore) pulls on our 3.0 V6 Accord, despite only weighing about 150-200lbs more.

5) We routinely pull 33-36MPG highway at 80-85 MPH.
                    Last edited by owequitit; 12-12-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                      You clearly have not experienced Japanese 6 cylinders.

1) They whip the shit out of Domestic 6's in terms of average performance.

2) They rival V8's in terms of sound quality and smoothness.

3) They get far better MPG.

4) A Hemi Charger just barely (and I mean just barely until about 40MPH where he doesn't pull anymore) pulls on our 3.0 V6 Accord, despite only weighing about 150-200lbs more.

5) We routinely pull 33-36MPG highway at 80-85 MPH.

good points. i have clearly underestimated the imports when it comes to their V6's.

Comment

good points. i have clearly underestimated the imports when it comes to their V6's.
                        Oh yeah, and they redline at 6800RPM, rev limit at 7100 (same place as a K24 in a TSX) and they pull every inch of the way.

Comment

Even my Maxima's 14 year old V6 was great... sad thing is, my car now has a bad O2 sensor; it is getting the same city gas mileage (~17-18MPG) and the Max got close to 30MPG @ about 85MPH on the highway...

If the J-series motor had a good RWD chassis Honda would have such a hit on their hands...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                            Even my Maxima's 14 year old V6 was great... sad thing is, my car now has a bad O2 sensor; it is getting the same city gas mileage (~17-18MPG) and the Max got close to 30MPG @ about 85MPH on the highway...

If the J-series motor had a good RWD chassis Honda would have such a hit on their hands...
                            Crap. RWD is SOOOO over rated by the average person it isn't even funny.

And they already have a number of hits on their hands.

Comment

Personally, it is such a good looking car, that I like them very lightly modified appearance wise.

Size comparison of TL and TSX.

Comment

TL's are too fat.

Front wheel drive is just fine for most people. I hate it, but its just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X