for 25k what car would you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for 25k what car would you get?

I'm looking for a new car once school is over. I really want a 2003-2004 S55 amg. I've seen them around the 20-21k range. Then I saw the BMW 740LI. I want something in that size range. Or just a new accord coupe. I'm just not sure. What would yall get?

NEW: I have 7k to get a new car cuz mine is fucked. what would you get?
    Last edited by '93CB7Ex; 01-07-2011, 03:36 AM.
    COUPE K24

please say you are paying cash. I probably get M3
    Last edited by blackex; 11-16-2010, 05:18 AM.

Comment

depends on how much i got when it comes time haha
      COUPE K24

Comment

I would say go ape shit on your cb and whatever is left get you a newer nicer car. Probably a nissan of some sort....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

2005-2010 Acura RL

If you don't get one, I will:-)

Actually, I'm probably going to in the next few weeks.
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

i want something fast and comfortable. besides the new acuras suck and are ugly
            COUPE K24

Comment

i would get a 04 tl type s

Comment

I would buy a s14 before they had those sharp angled headlights (a 94-95
                would be nice) and do it to the tits interior extrerior engine, everything
                Or a 350z and do the same
                either way you would have a ridiculous whip, fast as fuck, both handle like
                go-carts especially after suspension mods and every bitch you drove by
                would want to fuck

^^MRT^^
                THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

You said you want fast? Then a BMW 740 isn't it... we had one for a few years and it's far from "fast" in my opinion.

With 25K you got a lot of options.
                  Personally I would get nice quick daily driver maybe an STI or a TSX for about 16-17Gs and use the rest of the money to build a Honda for track/fun.

Or get a Vette. Winter is the best time to buy them. There are C5s out there with low mileage for like 13-17K. Then put 3-4K into bolt-ons, cam, and tune.... and you've got yourself an 11-10sec car plus 5Gs left over to buy a winter beater.

Too many options like mentioned above. I'd stick to japanese cars for daily driving though.

Comment

2008 Mercedes C300

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/ctd/2040866039.html

Comment

Get an older BMW M5. You win.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

06-07 Accord V6 6 speed four door. Luxory with comfort

Comment

I have a thing for the Z4 3.0Si.

Comment

wow lot's but my number one pick would be skyline 1998
                            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

25k huh $15k down-payment on a house & rest on a S2000, or 370Z...or a 04' Pathfinder to haul things for the house around?

...the thought of your OWN ride parked in your OWN driveway? Priceless.

Think about it...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X