Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8th gen sedan pics!!!!!!

2006 Civic sedan:

Editor's NOTE: While the car depicted in this drawing looks interesting, and appears to be a fairly reasonable representation of the 2006 North American Civic Sedan, it's pretty clear that this drawing is not fully accurate. First of all, the one set of spy shots that we've seen clearly shows a front quarter window, and the car in those photos has been verified to be the real '06 Civic. Secondly, if you look at the side view/cutaway above, take a look at the front wheel placement - there is virtually zero overhang. And note Honda has repeatedly stated in the past that though long front overhangs are difficult to deal with from a styling standpoint, they are an absolute necessity for meeting their safety priorities. On top of that, with a transverse FF transaxle configuration, such wheel placement is also nearly impossible from a packaging standpoint. So this throws off the overall proportions of the sketch. The detailing on the sides and door cutlines appears reasonably accurate, but moving to the rear of the vehicle, we think there are some differences. In these renderings, the trunklid cutlines are tapered too much - it looks good and gives the car a bit of a muscular look, but we know Honda, and we don't think they would sacrifice access to the trunk to such a degree. Also, we're nearly certain that the Civic sedan won't have dual exhausts, nevermind triangular tips

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=354593
    Last edited by TDUBZ; 05-16-2005, 09:52 AM.
    92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
    MY ACCORD

Kinda looks like a scion sC. You agree with me?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Kinda looks like a scion sC. You agree with me?
      Yea sort of, but I think they need to change the front grille.
      92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
      MY ACCORD

Comment

Granted the concepts usually look a whole lot cooler, but that's actually a lot nicer looking IMO than the current Civic.

Comment

i think it looks better than the coupe version...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

its alright...yeah looks like a scion or the mazda 3s kinda....but i wonder if its any fast?

Comment

Kinda reminds me of the JDM Accord/USDM TSX...

Comment

meh

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

looks good , looks like an echo mixed with sicon and a bit of civc

i like the headlights and tail lights..

Comment

nope, i like the current one.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I don't like it

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Working...
                      X