The new old school ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new old school ride

Hey guys just got the truck as a side ride plus was only $500 bucks.Did some work for now more to come soon! Cant forget this pic!
    O yeah that is accord SE seat in there got to rep the cb!

My whips!
    97 eliteS 50cc sold
    90 CB coupe lx h22 turbo(ITS GONE!)
    93 CB 4dr ex/se
    85 Hilux 4x4(chevy 350)traded
    80 Hilux 2wd still got it
    73 Opel GT garage queen
    92 cx hatch b16a ran into the ground
    93 si hatch b16a type-r trans parted out
    92 dx hatch fully built GSR "huge" fmi sold
    09 4dr 4x4 Tacoma small lift daily beater
    93 dx hatch b16a2 (old team rice car) was free!

nice truck and for 500 it looks like in good shape. -damien

Comment

Paint

The truck also has the factory paint.No repaint just like my car all factory.

My whips!
      97 eliteS 50cc sold
      90 CB coupe lx h22 turbo(ITS GONE!)
      93 CB 4dr ex/se
      85 Hilux 4x4(chevy 350)traded
      80 Hilux 2wd still got it
      73 Opel GT garage queen
      92 cx hatch b16a ran into the ground
      93 si hatch b16a type-r trans parted out
      92 dx hatch fully built GSR "huge" fmi sold
      09 4dr 4x4 Tacoma small lift daily beater
      93 dx hatch b16a2 (old team rice car) was free!

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a Toyota truck that old in person.

What I'd give to be living out on the west coast/HI when it comes to cars.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
          they're all over the place.....good little work trucks, my step dad has one.....

got that bulletproof engine too.......
          I know they're great trucks...and they have the 22R motor...but in the northeast these trucks are long gone...rusted away. My cousin bought a 1986 Toyota 4x4 new in 1986. By 1989 his bed had rusted out completely. He replaced the bed with a brand new OEM piece, and that one started to rust in 2 years. The cabs are fine, but the beds go.

I wanted one, and even researched places that sold fiberglass bedsides...but they're hard as hell to find.

Comment

Theres one thats sitting on a farm north of where I live.

Sad site its even got the farm truck bed in the back
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

thats what im talkin about reppin da old school yotas had one like dat but i slightly upgraded to a 88 p/u. ive dropped it 2inches and got some 18s on it
              Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                and why do people wanna live in the cold, rust ridden environment that is the north? never owned a car that had rust.....surface rust you can scrape off is as bad as it gets here.......looks like carmakers could figure something out to avoid that
                The ironic thing is even the newest Hondas still have the design flaw that allows them to rust. I've seen Accords as new as 1996 with rust on them. You have to search to find a 92-96 Prelude that's rust free at a used car lot. Most Integras are starting to go...oddly enough it seems the DC is worse than the DA.

Personally, I like the Northeast for the most part. Seasons are fun, the scenery is nice, etc etc. I'm not saying I wouldn't mind a house in FL for the winter though.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  The ironic thing is even the newest Hondas still have the design flaw that allows them to rust. I've seen Accords as new as 1996 with rust on them. You have to search to find a 92-96 Prelude that's rust free at a used car lot. Most Integras are starting to go...oddly enough it seems the DC is worse than the DA.

Personally, I like the Northeast for the most part. Seasons are fun, the scenery is nice, etc etc. I'm not saying I wouldn't mind a house in FL for the winter though.
                  yup all hondas through up to 97 i have seen rust. eg's,cd's,cb's,da's, etc all of them even ludes.

Comment

Working...
                  X