im out the cb7game..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im out the cb7game..

its been a good run..but i finally sold the cb7 today...the guy was real impressed with the h22..i just felt it was time to move on..funny thing is im mad depressed lol..i gave him a test drive..and it NEVER drove so good lol...vtec cracked so hard..but i found a hatch for a very good price. nice to start on a project and make it my own. i wanna thank cpmike and patastinky for the help...these 2 guys are the most chill and knowledgable cats ive come across..and i wanna thank h22****** for fucking up my swap and making me realize i need to do shit myself..ima be around here...although hondatech and other boards are great technical sites...the social life sucks..ill be at meets as well...o yeah i got a hatch..ive always bad mouthed them but..it jus seems like the easiet route to go..a nice stock hatch..many things i can do with it..already bought an alarm and a clutch lock and other things lol..ill add more pics later but for now..i jus have my sig

The hatch looks pretty cool, its a good start. I imagine you are going to swap out for a b series engine?

Comment

actually im staying d series...doing a d16 headswap..then boosting it...down the line maybe a b series but..everyone does that..noone really shows the d series love lol..i wanna be different i guess..even tho i have a car that everyone has

Comment

Nice hatch man. I may be able to get you a jdm b16 vtak for a decent price, I could look into it more if you wish. GL with the car sir, no matter which route you go.

Comment

Ahh man im sorry to hear that cb has been sold however the hatch looks nice and its a great project....
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
            actually im staying d series...doing a d16 headswap..then boosting it...down the line maybe a b series but..everyone does that..noone really shows the d series love lol..i wanna be different i guess..even tho i have a car that everyone has
            Bro honestly usless you can do the work yourself I think it might be cheaper doing a b-series swap...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Welcome to the dark side....(i bet you will love it), though, the D series isnt really a great platform to start with. i dunno

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i know..d series does suck BUT i mean with a headswap and some forced indizzuction itll be straight..not looking for heavy power...i may swap down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                  i know..d series does suck BUT i mean with a headswap and some forced indizzuction itll be straight..not looking for heavy power...i may swap down the line.
                  Yeah. with boost they can be competitive, as long as you replace the toothpicks honda likes to call rods.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    Yeah. with boost they can be competitive, as long as you replace the toothpicks honda likes to call rods.
                    Ha, yeah...D-series rods.

So you're doing the Mini-Me? If I remember right, I believe the Y8 head outflowed the Z6, but there was something that the Z6 did that was better than the Y8. I'd look into a little more work.

If I remember right, the Suzuki Grand Vitara pistons are a good upgrade for the D series oddly enough.

I have a thing for hatches, I'm not gonna lie. Try and find an EX/Si cluster to get the tach and then do the Si interior swap.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior

If I remember right, the Suzuki Grand Vitara pistons are a good upgrade for the D series oddly enough.
                      Cant you use supra pistons in some D-series too?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        Cant you use supra pistons in some D-series too?

That does sound about right honestly. Chris used to tell me all about the interchange back when he had the hatch.

Comment

ive been pondering the though of a hatch lately. of course, not as a replacement. looks good though.. moar pics
                          ]

Comment

it actualyl has an si cluster..del sol seats...its a comfy little ride...i wouldve had it as a second car but i cant afford that with college and all..and having to rides...vitara has some good packages that i found on turbod16.com..thanks for the comments guys..i jsu couldnt pass up the deal

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                              it actualyl has an si cluster..del sol seats...its a comfy little ride...i wouldve had it as a second car but i cant afford that with college and all..and having to rides...vitara has some good packages that i found on turbod16.com..thanks for the comments guys..i jsu couldnt pass up the deal
                              Did you know those del Sol seats are actually made by Recaro? My friend had them in his hatch.

Comment

Working...
                              X