Dark_Accord : 1991 Honda Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
    Well tomarrow if i have the time ill clean up her up and take her for her last photoshoot then reinstall the steelies and get her listed on craiglist... will be a sad day when shes sold but the money will help fund getting some mentince done on the cb and getting me some new glasses etc
    Should save it for me.......
    Or trade for my AE92

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      Should save it for me.......
      Or trade for my AE92
      wish u were closer!
      didnt get to take any pictrues of her today as it got late hopefully tomarrow
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant...347930584.html
        lol buy my shit foos
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
          dont sell the hatch keep it!!! i would keep the hatch ove the coupe anyday but thats just me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
          I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
            dont sell the hatch keep it!!! i would keep the hatch ove the coupe anyday but thats just me
            i like the accord overall allot better... if i didnt need the money i would probaly still sale it and buy another project like 2nd or 3rd gen accord hatch or some sort of beater ... dont get me wrong tho i like the civic and its fun and all but just not something i really ever wanted to own.. sort of like a crotch rocket yeah i would love to take a ride on one and there fun as fuck but i wouldn't want to own one
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

hmm so someone herd i like nine inch nails... so they stuck one in the side of my tire
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

hmm so someone herd i like nine inch nails... so they stuck one in the side of my tire
                that sucks, i'd give you 2 I have lying around if you lived a little closer
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                  i like the accord overall allot better... if i didnt need the money i would probaly still sale it and buy another project like 2nd or 3rd gen accord hatch or some sort of beater ... dont get me wrong tho i like the civic and its fun and all but just not something i really ever wanted to own.. sort of like a crotch rocket yeah i would love to take a ride on one and there fun as fuck but i wouldn't want to own one
                  hmmm...I almost forget that you're addicted to Accord

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                    hmmm...I almost forget that you're addicted to Accord
                    yep got that right!
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Why are you selling the hatch?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Why are you selling the hatch?
                        landlord is not happy about all the cars and i need money for glasses and rent lol
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

landlord is not happy about all the cars and i need money for glasses and rent lol
                          Not happy about all the cars? How many do you have?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Not happy about all the cars? How many do you have?
                            2 3 right now counting the rental but she said we can only have 1 car and wants one of ours sold even after rental goes back
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

2 3 right now counting the rental but she said we can only have 1 car and wants one of ours sold even after rental goes back
                              1 car? Not fair!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

1 car? Not fair!
                                Yeah no fair at all especially since i have a parking space and garage and i keep the cb in garage..
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X