No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Honda Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you doin the mpfi swap soon. It will give it a little kick in the ass , and make it more fun to drive. so do you every thing to do the swap including the wiring.

Cause when I had mine I couldn,t find the parts. Around here Ef parts are kinda hard to find , especially if they are si parts
    needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
      so you doin the mpfi swap soon. It will give it a little kick in the ass , and make it more fun to drive. so do you every thing to do the swap including the wiring.

Cause when I had mine I couldn,t find the parts. Around here Ef parts are kinda hard to find , especially if they are si parts
      yep i bought everything needed for $110 off someone on dseries. I already got the wiring ready to be soldered in just need to get the intake manifold gasket and then i can put it all in. going to do it hopefully in a couple of days
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

sounds like you got a good deal , and a good start on it so far , right on
        needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
          sounds like you got a good deal , and a good start on it so far , right on

i just got some poly 60A for my engine mounts
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post

You shouldn't have tinted them but they look good

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
              I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
                You shouldn't have tinted them but they look good
                i didnt use tint or spray on lol. but yes i agree they look good
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Sweet.......I like the smoke..
                  Now rims and slam would be nice..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

wheres Tehachapi at?? i just moved to the fresno area and don't know anyone...looking for someone to talk cars lol
                    92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      Sweet.......I like the smoke..
                      Now rims and slam would be nice..
                      rims would be nice! coming soon hopefully but drop first !
                      Originally posted by s-Lowcb7 View Post
                      wheres Tehachapi at?? i just moved to the fresno area and don't know anyone...looking for someone to talk cars lol
                      just below Bakersfield and above Mojave

and here be an updatez =D

i got some muff!

OEM with the factory tip =D

heres some other pics i took

[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3051/0000009u.jpg[img]

and video of the muff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-P7gih3VDw
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

What's up with the fender?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

its got that new paint protection on it called "gresse and axle lube"
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

new cv trans seals installed
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

I like the custom paint protection

You should tint the top brake light and throw some tint on the windows too

(if you had future plans of this my bad, didn't read too far back lol)

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                                I like the custom paint protection

You should tint the top brake light and throw some tint on the windows too

(if you had future plans of this my bad, didn't read too far back lol)
                                yeah im going to do the top brake light, but cant decide on tint yet cars look soo good with it and good without it too.. i love how it blocks heat out but i hate how it blocks my vision its a love and hate thing i guess but if i get sound system then ill def get it blacked out. and if i gut interior then i guess ill leave it without lol .. many things to come before spending money on things like tint and interior right now though (suspension!)
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X