Dark_Accord : 1991 Honda Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a photoshoot a few days ago
    , had fresh batterys in the camera so decided it was time to take another photoshoot, Didnt get too many pics becuase i got told to get off the property haha.

safe and sound in the garage!
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
      Didnt get too many pics becuase i got told to get off the property haha.

Looking clean like always my friend!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

Looking clean like always my friend!
        Thanks

notice anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqXxMyIjsLE

Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

^^^ Compare that to this:

boy, that sound loud

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

no more crap tbi
            wat?

Comment

^^^ Compare that to this:

[IMG ]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff103/Dark_Accord/1991-Honda-Civic-DX/11-24-08-first-day/CAMERAPicture0023Large.jpg[/IMG]

boy, that sound loud
              it changed just a little bit
              Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
              no more crap tbi
              yep yep
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

heres some pictures after i cleaned up the wiring to my multi point fuel injection

and i also replaced my head gasket today

block as clean as i could get it

head as clean as i could get it

new vs old

no more pics but i got it done and she runs so thats great seems like it doesn't lose as much power going up hills now though only tested it on one because i got done late

and heres some pics from a coupe days ago down in la
                http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthrea...152#post950152
                Last edited by Dark_Accord; 05-11-2009, 08:14 AM.
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^^ thats a bad head gasket

Comment

^^^ thats a bad head gasket
                    oh yeah! im surprised it was not mixing the oil with the coolant
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

"new" steering wheel that is not completely falling apart until i have some money to get aftermarket

its a 83 accord steering wheel with the EDs H bolt cover..i swapped the 83s H on after the pics because the chip in the chrome on the EDs was bothering me... but the accords says "power steering" on it lol so ill have to grab another ED one later on

and heres a pic from a few days ago showing my tails are stock again

and took some ebay pics the other night

that one came out best but heres another one that shows i didnt clean it to good

and today i repaired and rechraged the AC
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

oh yeah! im surprised it was not mixing the oil with the coolant
                        Doesn't look like it

Comment

heres a couple things ive done..
                          Well my radio was *** and didn't have an aux in!! but it has awesome sound quality and i did not want to go out and buy a new one so i added a in aux in =D , i taped in to the cd output and ran the wires to the center console
                          [img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3856/auxinmothafucka001large.jpg[/im g]

Video testing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgqa0pbc650

and done =D

no wires showing , tucked under the carpet =D

home made catch can

fogs

Well guys there wont be to much more modding on the civic now... today i gave the civic fully over to my parents
                          i will still be the one working on it but they will be buying the parts for it and it wont be getting any more performance or appearance mods .. instead i have decided to focus on trying to get my 81 civic down here which i i bought in 2006 and then moved and left up in nor cal and apparently its still just sitting there.. now as long as no punks have vandalized it ill be getting it towed down here and registered and fixing that up
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

instead i have decided to focus on trying to get my 81 civic down here which i i bought in 2006 and then moved and left up in nor cal and apparently its still just sitting there.. now as long as no punks have vandalized it ill be getting it towed down here and registered and fixing that up[/B]

So that is what you're up to....Its older than mine too

Comment

So that is what you're up to....Its older than mine too
                              its only got a few more thousend miles then your cb too! 116K on it
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

its only got a few more thousend miles then your cb too! 116K on it
                                wow and if you compare the year your has way lower mile.
                                Can't wait to see some pics...

Comment

Working...
                                X