Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC8ENB: 94 Ford E250

one word to explain the creation of this thread, boredom

i just got this 94 E250 as a tow rig for lil business parting out/ repairing imports and alot of firsts for me

first Ford
    first van
    first I6

so learning curve and trying to make it something to use as a respectable tow rig with a strict budget of max of 1g. also to not be the butt of everyones "free candy" or "stake out" or even worse jokes...

has a FI 300ci (4.9L) I6 w/ a EAOD auto trans.
    no exhaust hooked up after the cat
    ghetto tinting
    front bumper on by 2 bolts
    roof rack my dad says are its "horns"
    alot of rust to repair
    bent CB antenna
    class 3 hitch
    etc...

heres pictures of my starting point

day i went to first pick up, this happen....

nice busted brake line, took 2 weeks to get it fixed bc of so many things stopping us. everything from notary messing up the title, to part shortage, to some freak t storms and literally working in the middle of the street. finally got it home but for only $300. seems worth it.

but its happy to be at its new home now.

dont mind the stoner

tomorrow, it gets a breast reduction. yeah im taking off the rack
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 09-07-2009, 11:47 PM.

This thing is TITs. 4.9L, class3 hitch, 2 batteries and a couch....i love it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

should be a good hualer for ya tom
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

and the couch was accidental. lol was suppose to throw it out but started to rain so never took it out lol. (i have a long drive, like hell im carrying it to the curb)

Comment

Yeah...drums and guitars and stuff.

You could tow one car and fill up the back of the van with enough parts to make another car.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

good shit man. with a little tlc, it can be a nice hauler for sure...
            My System
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Yeah...drums and guitars and stuff.

You could tow one car and fill up the back of the van with enough parts to make another car.
              it is a 1ton oddly by looking at the springs and axles. it has 8lug rims

Originally posted by tgdrums1990 View Post
              good shit man. with a little tlc, it can be a nice hauler for sure...
              thanks man, ill need to put a sub in this somewhere. wanna try make a subwoofer armrest? it needs an armrest too.

Comment

sweet tom, now you can fit tons of stuff! no more mini van lol
                Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

all I can say is that those I6 can tow so much s**t, you'll be surprised.
                  i'd raise it and put some mud boggers, but I do not know if that is in your budget, and for $300 that is a good buy.

Originally posted by visualpoet
                  some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Nice man, at least yours came with a hitch. I had to track down a hitch for my tow rig.
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I really like your tow rig Accrdwgnguy. thats what i was looking for, mid 80s C10. alot were overpriced for the rust buckets they were.

i just wish this van was a chevy bc id go all A team on its ass

Comment

I've never been a Ford fan, but their trucks and vans are beasts.

At least you're aware that we're going to give you shit over the pervo-van. lol

Comment

i got reminded why i like imports. drove the van 8miles and appears the water pump is going bad. its kinda odd. all fluids are up and no leaks, but if i load up the engine at all, the temp starts to go up. coast or idle and it cools down

maybe the roof rack had some cooling factor lol
                          Last edited by kc8enb07; 09-11-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X