No announcement yet.

PUMASTi : 2011 Subaru STi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest pics of the car, new OEM roof rack with Inno fairing, Installed an AEM cold air intake (pointless impulse buy mod), also installed an OEM SPT vortex generator, also serving no purpose since the fairing probably directs air away from the roof lol, and last mod I threw on the Nameless Performance axleback muffler delete.

On to the Pics(Cell Phone.)

Enjoy.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

WOW! nice Subie man. I just got into the Subie game myself but no where near the awesomeness of the WRX...

I love the gauges on start up/ the wing/ the power/ everything

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

You ever end up getting tuned @ EFI?

I know their lead tuner died in a jet ski accident...seemed really tragic. I think they've got a new guy from Cobb, but I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
          WOW! nice Subie man. I just got into the Subie game myself but no where near the awesomeness of the WRX...

I love the gauges on start up/ the wing/ the power/ everything
          Thank you I appreciate the compliments.

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
          You ever end up getting tuned @ EFI?

I know their lead tuner died in a jet ski accident...seemed really tragic. I think they've got a new guy from Cobb, but I'm not 100% sure.
          I'm still tuned on Cobb's OTS stage 2 map. I was at a EFI meet at the Orange County Choppers place last saturday in honor of their lead tuner. They did hire a guy straight from Cobb and they seem to be business as usual.

Eventually I'll get around to getting it on the rollers and pro-tuned, for right now the Cobb maps offer plenty power.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I saw you at nasioc. I spend a lot of time on that website too. Nice job on the STI. Can't wait to see what the next gen STI looks like. They already have pics of the WRX but not the STI.
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

^^ Thanks man.

Here's a video I recorded and edited right on my phone. Nothing fancy. One of these days I hope to record a good video of the car.

1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Lower that beast, add a rear diffuser and your set

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                  Lower that beast, add a rear diffuser and your set
                  On my to-do list lol.

New Pics

New Video

1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Nice updates man!
                    I see you put some love into the car. She sounds great.
                    I am also hoping to put together a video of my WRX pretty soon here.

Comment

New pics taken at a Scoobies for Boobies / subaru meet to help raise money and awareness for breast cancer research. My car fit right in with it's BOOBIE plate.

1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...99403274_n.jpg

^^^ damn thats a steep entrance!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

^^ It levels out lol its just that one spot.

The other day I went out on a limb and purchased Purple Lug nuts for the car, then I got custom powder coated Hella Horns to match the lugs. Can't wait to install them

And since we're waiting on The apocalypse with hurricane Sandy I thought I drop my car at the dealership and grab one of their loaners. I'll be driving this around for now.

1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

When you do the Supertones, I'd recommend using the relay that comes with them. You can easily instal w/o the relay, but it just sounds that much louder with the relay.

When I did a set, I used female and male spade connectors to interact with the factory wiring (it's just spade connectors) so my set can be completely removed from the car w/o cutting any wiring.

There's tons of diagrams on Nabisco on how to do them. Quality piece and STUPID loud.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                              When you do the Supertones, I'd recommend using the relay that comes with them. You can easily instal w/o the relay, but it just sounds that much louder with the relay.

When I did a set, I used female and male spade connectors to interact with the factory wiring (it's just spade connectors) so my set can be completely removed from the car w/o cutting any wiring.

There's tons of diagrams on Nabisco on how to do them. Quality piece and STUPID loud.
                              Yeah I have their relay, I bought them for looks honestly, I can't remember the last time I used the horn. I definitely want to do the way you did it, I always want to be able to return to stock if need be.
                              1993 Accord EX
                              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Some updates for the car. Now on Winter mode.

New Snowboard attachments for the roof rack, hella horns, front lip, gold wheels with purple lugs.

While the dealer installed and programmed my wheels I finally got the chance to test drive the brand new Subaru BRZ.

The car is amazing to say the least, seats, steering and shifting feel like nothing I've driven. It is truly a drivers car and even though it is only 200hp it really doesn't feel slow at all, sure it lacks the break neck torque of the STi but you can honestly enjoy all of the power whenever you want.

That being said, the only reason why I wouldn't want this car is that I don't feel that I would be as proud of owning it as I do with the STi.

Here it is

1993 Accord EX
                                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Working...
                                X