No announcement yet.

JDMxDB8 : 1994 Acura Integra LS Hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally slapped on the Regamaster Evos and mounted the RT-615Ks.
    Raceline USA

Comment

... I hope you didn't pay much for those "Regamasters." Those are very obviously knock-offs (the oval holes between the lug holes give it away), they're probably Rota Slipstreams. Go get your money back.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        ... I hope you didn't pay much for those "Regamasters." Those are very obviously knock-offs (the oval holes between the lug holes give it away), they're probably Rota Slipstreams. Go get your money back.
        Not entirely true, only 16" and a very few sets of 15" are solid between the lug holes. Most of 15" have the oval holes between the lugs. The ones pictured here are 15" so I doubt they are fake. I want to believe they are fake because I'm so damn jelly of him for owning one of my favorite wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          The wheels are definitely authentic Regamasters. I know the previous owner and they still have the original Desmond tags inside. I'll take a picture of all four tags just for you bro.

Originally posted by Dirtyrice View Post
          Not entirely true, only 16" and a very few sets of 15" are solid between the lug holes. Most of 15" have the oval holes between the lugs. The ones pictured here are 15" so I doubt they are fake. I want to believe they are fake because I'm so damn jelly of him for owning one of my favorite wheels.
          Thanks for vouching bro.
          Raceline USA

Comment

After waiting about two months, they're finally here.. My Project Mu Club Racer front brake pads have finally arrived! Also got some black Muteki Super Tuner lug nuts for the Regamaster Evos.
            Last edited by JDMxDB8; 08-16-2012, 08:04 PM.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
              After waiting about two months, they're finally here.. My Project Mu Club Racer front brake pads have finally arrived!
              what calipers are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                what calipers are you using?
                OEM for now.
                Raceline USA

Comment

After a 3-year hiatus, I finally got back on the track with my new Project DC4. Back in 2009 at Buttonwillow Raceway Park, my PB in my old DB8 was 2:24.xxx. Yesterday in the DC4, I managed a new PB of 2:14.xxx. Can't wait to get back out there and shave off a couple of more seconds!
                  Raceline USA

Comment

PCI side skirts will look dope on this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrice View Post
                      PCI side skirts will look dope on this thing.
                      Right? I'm planning on getting some when I do decide to add som aero.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

A couple shots of DJ taken by a buddy of mine.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

Here are a couple of photos of DJ from the 626 Monthly Thursday Night Meet at The Hat in Temple City that I host every last Thursday of the month. Photos were taken by Danny Nguyen from JDM Zip Ties.

Buttonwillow dirt and dust everywhere, don't care.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Here are a few more photos of DJ courtesy of JDM Zip Ties.

Raceline USA

Comment

Wow, this car looks pretty hardcore Always love to see cars in action on the track!

I'm hoping to get more track time with my car next year..Didn't get to do too many this year, because I got the car done just as the season is coming to an end

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                                Wow, this car looks pretty hardcore Always love to see cars in action on the track!

I'm hoping to get more track time with my car next year..Didn't get to do too many this year, because I got the car done just as the season is coming to an end

Ronald
                                Move down to SoCal. It's always track season here!
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X