No announcement yet.

TheFunk : 1989 Volvo 240 GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would imagine a cut off wheel could cut through rubber at a low speed. A speed low enough to not do any permanent damage to the wheel, but fast enough to cut rubber.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

I would suggest a cut off wheel or a sawzall.

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for volvo wagons of this era.

Comment

Cut off wheel! I usually cut the tire with a sawzall, then finish up the bead with a cut off wheel, so it doesnt damage the wheel. You just need to make one cut in the tire from bead/sidewall/tread/sidewall/bead and you can just pull it off

Comment

Still working on the wheels but here is another current pic with the amber corners.

Was looking through the service records today and see that it spent 3 years in Hawaii. Thought it was pretty cool, its been all over the west coast then all of a sudden the records go from Montana to Hawaii, then to Alaska.
          I love seeing how much the previous owner loved it, since it went everywhere he went in his life.

RIP my last two CB7s.
          New rides:
          '82 Volvo 245 drift project
          '87 Volvo 244 daily
          Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Wow that thing has seen a lot. Must have loved that thing since tt ain't easy moving vehicles to the different sections of the US
            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Much less Hawaii and Alaska!
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                Much less Hawaii and Alaska!
                That's what I was thinking... No clue what options there are but it seems like it would cost more than the price of the car to get it from the mainland to Hawaii and back.
                I wish I knew such a detailed history of the life of my Cb7... All I know is that it was once a rental car.

RIP my last two CB7s.
                New rides:
                '82 Volvo 245 drift project
                '87 Volvo 244 daily
                Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Working...
                X