Uslspct : 2007 Honda Fit Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uslspct : 2007 Honda Fit Sport

So I got my new car today, April 11, and I couldn't wait to take some pictures. Total including tax and fees was $17,200.

Current mods:
    Lamin-x yellow film & Nokya yellow fog bulbs
    Philips Blue Vision Ultra 4000K (Highly recommended!)
    Red H logo for rear
    JDM red dot Fit logo(as opposed to blue dot)
    smoked LED tailights
    Mugen rain visors
    Tint 20%
    Drop in K&N air filter
    Rota Grid Bronze 16" wheels
    Bridgestone RE-11 205/45-16 tires
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers
    EBC Green Stuff
    two 8" ED subs in vented box
    Various cracks and dents including a $1200 one courtesy of a telephone pole that wouldn't get out of my way in a parking lot.

It plays MP3s and has an aux jack. But no stock sound system sounds too great so the speakers are going to be replaced.

This thing already handles great. With some sticky tires and slightly stiffer springs & a small drop will just be perfect.

The shifter is great too. Still getting used to a manual tranny. I've never driven one as a DD.

It has cruise control and lots of pockets and cup holders. Wait till I shoot some pics of what you can do with the Magic Seat.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. This is an awesome small car that is rated at 33/38 MPG and weighs about 2500lbs.

EDIT: first tank got 32mpg.
    Second tank, only 27mpg. A little more "spirited driving".
    Third tank, 31mpg. 80% "city" pizza delivering.

Last edited by uslspct; 08-01-2010, 02:42 AM.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Thats not so bad. I've been looking at them from a different aspect. They just seem to dawn on me more and more. Nice pickup though, can't wait to see some day pics!!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

What, are you following me? I just posted this after the metal thread and you responded to both already.

It has 109 HP and it weighs about 2500lbs. It moves good enough for a small cheap car.

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Lol yessir, i'm following you!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

how wide is the hatch opening?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I love these!

I looked at one and would definitely do one, but I would be adding power quickly.

It doesn't feel anything like a bargain basement cheapo car when you are inside it, and the space and cargo flexibility is simply amazing, especially for the size.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

that interior is sick

i like how they drive..not bad at all for a small economy vehicle..38mpg FTW

Comment

damn the gauges look hot..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

awesome nick stop by sometime and take me for a ride.

-sean
                  Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                  Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Come on mann wheres those day time pictures!? I'm aching to see it!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

nice man. congratulati0ns!!

what did you do with the cb??
                      Last edited by Dom; 04-16-2007, 01:36 AM.
                      .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Faster through a slalom than a Z06. Can't complain about that.

Of course, i'd K it...but that's just me

Great purchase.

Comment

great choice. take care of it and it will hold its value quite well.
                          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

New pictures are up. Check out the few of the different seat configurations. My favorite is leaning the front pass seat down and getting in the back and speading your legs and taking a nap maybe.

I will take a few more pictures on a nice day before I add my little cosmetic things.

This car is perfect. You can bet it will hold it's value especially in 3-5 years when gas prices are still near $3 and people are giving up their bigger cars.

I would say the hatch is somewhere around 4ft. I will take some measurements myself or I think those stats might be on the Honda website.

I might throw in a K swap or Jackson Racing has a supercharger kit @ 5 or 10psi. But it makes more sense just to do the swap and still have more power. But I might not. It will probably be practical to have an economy car in the next few years. My Accord will be the fun car.

This is how I wish our accords would handle/steer. It's so precise. I've been one of those that wish me could mod the rack for a better response. You should see me try and do a K turn in this thing. Try, because I don't need to. The turning radius is like 7 feet.
                            Last edited by uslspct; 04-13-2007, 01:38 AM.

MY RIDE

Comment

Man, I want a fit, have wanted one for a while, I think the 5 speed would be better than the paddle shifted auto. I should make more money and have both, fit and cb7. Mmmmmm

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                              where you been, is something wrong?
                              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X