Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kill stories.. anyone killed nething with a f22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add to my list ...
    95 Infiniti G20 with sr20det
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

i thought there was a thread for this already? oh well
      i killed
      civics
      a 2003 mustang
      mirage
      new acura tsx
      03 eclipse
      01 sentra se
      03 ford focus
      90 buick century bahahha
      limo lmao prom night
      and a couple other things but f22a is powerful =)
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Hey I have a F22 with a few mods...4-2-1 header, Cold Air Intake, Exhaust and a chip (it's a 5spd).
        *I'v beetin my friends 95 Integra LS with Full Exhaust and Intake,
        *my other friends 92 Accord,
        *Prelude with F22,
        *2000 Neon,
        *CRX with motor swap (I think it was a integra motor),
        *PLENTY of Civics (EX,LX,DX,HX)
        *Tiburon,
        *98 Mustang V6,
        *F-150 V8 (that was a close race),
        *newer celica GT,
        *88 RX7,
        *Scion XB
        *2000 Eclipse GT
        *89 Legend
        *95 Probe SE
        *A Couple of 96 Cavaliers
        *Chevy S10
        *95 Eclipse non turbo
        *91 Talon non turbo,
        *Probe GT (I think it was a automatic),
        *hatch Focus,
        *kept up with my friends 98 Eclipse Spyder with mods,
        *90's Jetta VR6,
        *I can usally beat Si's (depends on what they have on there car, usally a close race),
        *I also raced a 94 Accord EX Vtec he had a cold air intake and a muffler,I pretty much beat him it was a close one though, I think I was just a better driver.
        *I also raced a 98 Civic with a GSR motor swap (think he still had the Civic tranny on it) but I beat him from a go but from a stop he beat me, not to bad though.
        *I know theres more.....But I cant think of any right now. F22 motors are pretty tight, most people dont think so, but then I smoke em. haha

Comment

dam, my car is slow...

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Add an oldass Bronco and a 6g i4 Accord with exhaust and OMGNEON
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

I beat a 02 honda accord lx 4dr w/ a 5speed in it, it had a short ram intake, short shifter,and a hollowed out cat. I have a f22a4...with a aem cold air intake, and a apex-i n1 exhaust and its a automatic. On the take off he got it, but then once Iam out of first Iam gone
              Last edited by AccordRida; 11-14-2005, 01:32 AM.
              Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

Comment

2000 celica gt
                1997 mercury mystique
                1985 nissan 200sx
                1991 accord lx
                eclipse
                My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i guess i'll add on to this.. with my f22a1 (abnormally powerful, i got put in when my a4 was put to sleep, and i think the shop in LA where i got it from did some extra TLC or something) intake, exhaust, shox n springs, EX components on the LX engine.. and nothing in the trunk .. these races were all arranged street races .. no roll-ups or at the light things..
                  -many cb7's in the Visalia area (i tried to make a name for myself and my accord)
                  -one of those cb7's an auto 4 door turboed f22 .. i think it was the body kit, subs and the guys weight that held him down .. he was seriously 300+ lbs ..
                  -92 Civic 4 door i,e (a)
                  -95 civic stock(s)
                  -95 civic i,e,h(s)
                  -92 Crx flashy, (s)
                  -94 Accord Lx i,h,e (a)
                  -95 Accord DX i,e (s)
                  -95 Accord EX stock (s)
                  -97 integra RS (s)
                  -96 integra LS 4door 18's (s)
                  -97 dodge stratus, exhaust (a)
                  -old dodge neon bodykit, i,e (a)
                  -00 dodge neon stock (a)
                  -02 Ford Focus ZX3 stock (s)
                  -87 BMW 235es stock(s)
                  -not sure what year but it was like a Geo Storm (beefed up but not beefed up enough) (s)
                  -92 Toyota Celica intake (s)
                  -98 Toyota Paseo nice and flashy (a)
                  -95 Toyota Paseo Loud ass engine .. lol.. first car i've seen with light up muffler tip .. lol (s)
                  -90 Toyota supra nonturbo stock (a)
                  -- ok so not a very exciting list.. but hey.. these are my wins and i'm proud of them.. most of these races were races where drivers asked me to race . .. i usually approached the cb7's .. it was funny,there was rumor that i ran a h22 with nitrous .. Visalia is a small town so word travels.. and when i hear it it's hilarious .. those were some good times good times

but within those wins i've had loses .. some civics.. some integras .. an altima.. some gen 6 accords.. eclipses ..a chevy Malibu .. early mustangs
                  Last edited by TheNextAZN; 11-15-2005, 07:12 PM.
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

well from a dig i consistantly beat my friends cb with an f22b (doch nonvtec) but he gets me from the roll.haha and i raced a v8 thunderbird last night and ripped it through 2nd. and 2001 cummins turbo dodge pickup haha barly won

Hey check us out www.2camcrew.com

Comment

killed:

Evo(yes its tru. i trapped him behind a truck)
                      93 cb7 wit a muffler
                      mazda protege
                      93 cb7 wit engine work( dat was fun)
                      91 nissan maxima
                      (he must hav mis-shifted)

killed by:
                      350z(not one not two but SIX times)lol
                      96 accord wit h22
                      STi
                      sadly a 93 civic wit b18{I/H/e}(i had auto he had a stick)

Comment

I beat a z28 once. But he let me win. Also my car is faster than a coyote, and my license plate is crooked to prove it.

Comment

hahahaha well lets c here......hmmmmm........a 93 jeep, 96 civic ex 5-speed, 92 blazer, a few s10's and surprisingly enough a turbo diesal truck of some sort "****'s trubo diesal beast" was all over truck. hmm what else.....o o o o o a few saabs "very saab like" hehehe

don't really race too much. but i get beat soo often bc every fool has a damn turbo these days....argh so common
                          My members ride thread

Comment

I recently killed an '03 Corolla that I think was fleeing from an accident. His front end looked like the '87 Tyson got to it, and there was some car wrapped around a tree near where I first saw him. He was flooring it from light to light, but he wasn't efficient at lane switching so I caught up to him. We lined up and I ate his food...at the next light he was like 'is your car stickshift??? yea thats why you won...' Then dude continued to flee into the night.

I can't wait to get my torque strap mount so my clutch isn't all mushy...

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              I recently killed an '03 Corolla that I think was fleeing from an accident. His front end looked like the '87 Tyson got to it, and there was some car wrapped around a tree near where I first saw him. He was flooring it from light to light, but he wasn't efficient at lane switching so I caught up to him. We lined up and I ate his food...at the next light he was like 'is your car stickshift??? yea thats why you won...' Then dude continued to flee into the night.

I can't wait to get my torque strap mount so my clutch isn't all mushy...
                              lol, if he just ran into someone, then ran from the scene, i dont think i'd be racing him....crazy mofo's these days...you never know what he'd do...

Comment

Working...
                              X