Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kill stories.. anyone killed nething with a f22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92EXProject
    the ls/vtec is my friend and ill give it to him his car will beat me but not with him driving he is the WORST driver i know..

remember a bad driver can make a really fast car slow
    You've got a point there!....ex: my friend owns a 2004 WRX and he probaly is the worst shifter ever. First off: we were at a light and we decided to race full throttle....I killed him off the line and up til 2nd...then he beat me. Someone with a FWD car should not be able to beat an AWD off the start. We raced again at another light and he stalled...so I won hehe

I'll be driving with him and he'll try and shift quick and just grind and blame it on his tranny lol. excuses

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
      You've got a point there!....ex: my friend owns a 2004 WRX and he probaly is the worst shifter ever. First off: we were at a light and we decided to race full throttle....I killed him off the line and up til 2nd...then he beat me. Someone with a FWD car should not be able to beat an AWD off the start. We raced again at another light and he stalled...so I won hehe

I'll be driving with him and he'll try and shift quick and just grind and blame it on his tranny lol. excuses
      people who cant drive dont deserve nice cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        people who cant drive dont deserve nice cars.
        People who can't drive make it possible for us to win!

I never raced with my F22... Never cared to, and never thought it had any potential. I know I didn't give it much credit, but hell... The H22 works for me!

And I'm willing to bet that at least 2/3 of the races posted here are with F22 Accords.

Comment

I beat a Viper once but he didn't know I was racing him........

Comment

Was he parked? I have a feeling a Viper would probably kill a CB7 at a normal acceleration!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Was he parked? I have a feeling a Viper would probably kill a CB7 at a normal acceleration!
              It was a joke aka sarcasim

Comment

hmmm, f22a w/ light mods kill list:

1. 1992 Accord f22a6
                2. 1991 Pontiac Tempist
                3. 2002 Grand Carivan V6
                4. 2005 Hundai Accent
                5. 1993 Asuna Sunfire
                1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

F22's have potential. I'm telling you. I'm gonna run 15's w/a full interior, I/H/E, a racing clutch and a Delta 272...I promise you.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hummmmm... my completely stock f22a4 not even CAI

kills:
                    1 old school ranger > 5spd, at end says i cheated BS! at the end of the night, then TRIED drifting but hit a tree LOL dumbass.
                    2 a trans am ram air : auto i think, uh luck i guess or he's fuckin wit me by lettin me win
                    3 chevy sanoma (friend)> 5spd, has no power what so ever
                    4 another cb> 5spd, he had cai,exhaust,header i think, dude jus sux ass at driving lol came back, and said der the street is bumpy couldn't get grip i raced him at track and street both times pawned his ass then later that night got pawned even worse by my friends 3000gt vr-4 LOL
                    5 crap chevy celebrity (friend)> we jus messin' around on the street and he pulls side me i kill his ass from the line it was sad
                    Last edited by tommi; 08-14-2005, 12:39 AM.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I think to make things LESS GENERAL, and more REALISTIC, let's just say F22 Kills, NO BOOST, or Nitrous, just F22 w/mods vs. whoever...
                      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I beat a buddy of mine with my cb7, he was driving a 1 ton ford with a 460 big block last year. He now drive a moderately souped up dodge cummins, smoked that too...
                        Last edited by Clueless; 08-14-2005, 01:57 PM.
                        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
                          hmmm, f22a w/ light mods kill list:
                          4. 2005 Hundai Accent
                          5. 1993 Asuna Sunfire
                          Oddly, those are the most impressive to me

The Accent is weak, but such a little car... I messed with my friend with a bone stock Accent (high mileage) and he kept up with me better than I expected... and I have an H22! I mean, I definitely beat him, but he was faster than I gave that little car credit for...

And the Asuna Sunfire... took me a second to figure out what that was. I never heard of it before! I guess it's a Canada only model... Anyway, 140hp 1.8L engine... and suspension by Lotus (the Isuzu Impulse or Stylus in the US also got the same treatment... and the Geo Storm is also a close relative to those other 3).

Comment

toyed around w/ a couple crx's before...they were both kitted/dropped/exhaust...don't know exact mods....but smoked them both....

also, other CBs...seems like all the CBs around here are owned by Jose and Paco and are all autozone special editions....so, smoke them too...

a couple civics here and there...again, don't know exact mods...

Also, 02+ Dodge RAM Quad cab deisel at highway speeds....and a newer Ford F350 Deisel off the line...

it seems like the cowboys around here get their nuts insulted when they see a lowered import coming up behind them...so they try to prevent your maneuvers and shit....lol....I had one guy try to follow me after he got mad that I went around him after our lane merged and I got in front of the guy that he got behind....he came up later and moved abruptly toward my lane like he was going to run into me....so I threw some coins at his doors and fender and glass several times out the window....and gave him the bird....he cut accross several lanes when I exited the highway so he could follow me....so I out maneuvered him...it was so great to watch him in my rear view trying to slalom thru traffic...

yeeHAWWW...fukin rednecks...
                            Mike:
                            92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                            Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                            02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                            05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                            93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                            06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                              "almost" as in 5 car lengths

ILBB
                              yea lol

Comment

kinda late but who cares
                                1) nissian sentra se 02
                                2) Buick century v6
                                3) 2003 eclipse
                                4) Mazda 6
                                5) 03 or whatever yr they were made Acura TSX
                                6) 4dr ford focus
                                7)240sx
                                8) iono how but a 95 v6 accord =)

Thats all i can remember
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X